FNG from So. Oregon

-

Caveman

Reaction score
Hello The site looks very very good.

I just bought a 73 Swinger. I still need to go get it.
I am new to the resto/mod car business, though I have been turning wenches all my life.
So thank you for your patience in advance.

:newb:

I have a couple on the lap top. Let's see if I need to learn any tricks to post them up.
I have a 360 and Trans on line down in Ca. After reading the other post in "welcome" I made a good call.

Dart.jpg

to post a picture you can click on quote to quote a post and click on the paper clip ^above, choose file from your computer/upload. It requires internet friendly sizes. So you may need to resize picture, but it will prompt you.

from quick reply hit the "go advanced" tab instead at the bottom of the window and the tool bar will appear above. same deal as above...

I have a couple on the lap top. Let's see if I need to learn any tricks to post them up.
I have a 360 and Trans on line down in Ca. After reading the other post in "welcome" I made a good call.

Watchout for that snow! i was in medford last weekend seeing family and went over shasta in that storm...

Welcome i have a 73 swinger as well, along with a couple others

Attachments

• 100_5862.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 115
Welcome from a little ways south of you. I've had my Dart as far north as Hornbrook but not quite into Oregon yet.

We ending up with 6 inches of snow in Redding. The body shops owners are having a Merry Christmas.

Looking forward to some photos.

Oh By the way. The darn snow is still here. This is very out of place around these parts. Pretty tough trying to make a living digging holes in the ground.

My backyard is still covered in snow after a week. Usually any snow we get is gone in a day or two. This cold spell has been hanging tough but it's supposed to warm up a bit beginning this weekend.

I have a panel I cut out of that magnetized rubbery sign material that I stick over my Dart's cowl when I'm at work to keep the tiny little falling leaves out of it from all the trees in our parking lot. I drive home in the dark every day this time of year and got worried a couple days ago because I couldn't get any heat at all even though I could hear the fan running. I got home and realized I had forgotten to take it off that night. #-o Luckily an easy fix as soon as I pulled into the lit garage! Long day...

What kind of holes do you dig up there? Have you had any Mopars at all prior to this?

welcome from NoCal. to the club. you'll really enjoy this site, a lot of knowledgable people here. bruce

-
Back