[WANTED] Fold down trunk door

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a pattern and cut one out of plywood, Very simple, use cardboard to outline the opening in the car. I have most of the hardware for sale if you're looking to buy. Latches, bottom hinge and floor hinge mount point.

upload_2020-8-20_15-25-41.jpeg

upload_2020-8-20_15-26-26.jpeg

Last edited:
@69FBCuda Are the latches for that plywood panel located kind of right under the trunk lid hinges? I'm going to have to bore thru mine with a hole saw to get to those latches....to get to the trunk latch, to get the the trunk lid open, because I have no trunk key. Home Depot is a mile away for the plywood.....lol.

@69FBCuda Are the latches for that plywood panel located kind of right under the trunk lid hinges? I'm going to have to bore thru mine with a hole saw to get to those latches....to get to the trunk latch, to get the the trunk lid open, because I have no trunk key. Home Depot is a mile away for the plywood.....lol.
You can see where the latches are located by the four round cleats pressed into the plywood. The latch is spring loaded like a latch in your house, you should be able to slide screwdriver up between the divider and trunk lip and give it a pry.

upload_2020-9-4_18-21-44.jpeg

upload_2020-9-4_18-22-1.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back