-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rrrickkk

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
RF headlight bezel, RR wheel lip molding, front hood strip, L good tail light, inside door sill plates, seatbelts, rear top corner trim piece[pot metal]. if you don't have perhaps you can tell me to get.:hello2:

RF headlight bezel, RR wheel lip molding, front hood strip, L good tail light, inside door sill plates, seatbelts, rear top corner trim piece[pot metal]. if you don't have perhaps you can tell me to get.:hello2:
HI rrrickkk Welcome to the forum

I think if you post a WTB (want to buy) add here in the forum you can get most of you needs met.
I got all of my trim from here that way.
Inside door sill plates can be had at laysons (rick@laysons ) is a member here contact him for the door sills.
If you looking for a left outer or LO rear tail light or even the complete left side ..... well all I can say is good luck finding a really good set. that's right where the exhaust came out and it ate up the left side lights. they are hard to find in really good shape.
hope this helps

thank you for your help. i found a place in titusville fl to rechrome pot metal. don't know what it will cost me but i'll let you know. now if i can figure out how to contact the man you told me about.

Rick Miksell

Welcome to FABO....66Dvert is the shell answer man....he knows what he's talkin about..... what's the name of the place in Titusville????

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back