For All Of You With Snow Or Cold...

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Last Monday I was driving home on one of our local SoCal freeways in north Orange County and spotted the familiar shape of a B-body Mopar about a mile in front of me. I caught up with it just to see what it was and was surprised to find an absolutely gorgeous '69 Road Runner, F3 Frost Green Metallic, with 'HEMI' callouts on the hood vents. Just cruisin' along with the windows down at 65mph.
My offramp was coming up soon so I rolled up alongside and gave the driver a 'thumbs up' and then watched him drive off on the eastbound '91' freeway.
Sorry, no pics as I was by myself in my Ram 2500 and didn't want to risk it in traffic.
Just a beautiful car driving along on a sunny winter SoCal day.
Hang in there guys, Spring is on the way - eventually.

Me TWO !!

The up side I drove three babes to work this morning 8)

CHRISTMAS 2009 EARLY 225.jpg

Oop's Thank you for sharing a great winter day in SoCalf. with us ocdart8)
The roadrunner sure must have been a site :cheers:

My grand children was happy to see the snow this morning
NO SCHOOL FOR THEM :cheers:

How much snow means no school?

Most of our back roads are still covered in ice since it snowed at Christmas. Rough, slick, and just plain sucks driving if you're not in town. We didn't get to stay home unless it was like 6 inches or more.

I have driven my Dart the last two days. The wether has been realy nice this week. I needed to drive the truck though as the girl friend just called and said the horses need hay. May have to make a trip back in to town with the truck.

Well I rebuilt the carb on my plow truck and was out doing donuts in the fields of 10" of snow with it on Saturday in the 20° plus wind chills weather. Warmer's coming. No biggie.

Yes,we are over the hump. Days are getting longer,but unfortunately for me more snow is due. Jan and Feb here are usually colder than Dec and have more snow.

As for spring,bring it on baby!

Yes i want spring too!!! But when there was spring now, than i have no time to build my Car!

That is 3 Days ago here in Germany. Was not so easy to get my frozen Car free!!
We have here actual -14°C!:spiderma:

cimg1914large.jpg

cimg1915large.jpg

How much snow means no school?

Most of our back roads are still covered in ice since it snowed at Christmas. Rough, slick, and just plain sucks driving if you're not in town. We didn't get to stay home unless it was like 6 inches or more.

We don't get very much snow and the gravel roads get 1 inch on them and the kids stay home 8)

I'd love to snap a photo of what a real MN winter looks like but my camera is flippin frozen. -10-15 the last couple of nights OUCH!! Spring cannot come soon enough. Being able to cruise around town all year has got to be the bomb.

I'm glad its winter in Chicago. Its so depressing when its warm out and your car is STILL on jackstands...maybe this year!

I went down to Hermosa Beach for lunch today.

I sat there eating my lunch and watched two woman's beach volleyball teams duke it down. Funny..I don't remember the score...

I went down to Hermosa Beach for lunch today.

I sat there eating my lunch and watched two woman's beach volleyball teams duke it down. Funny..I don't remember the score...

I froze my *** off in my Co-Op last night because the heat sucks...
I froze my *** off walking the Dog @ 6:45 this morning....
I froze my *** off waiting for the old Dart to warm up so it won't stall every 5' going to work...
I froze my *** off at work all day because our brain-dead lot jockeys refuse to close the damn garage door behind them. I must kill one tomorrow so the others will understand it's $%^%$#@ COLD outside....
I froze my *** off waiting for the old Dart to warm up so it won't stall every 5' going home....
I froze my *** off walking the dog when I got home from work....
I froze my *** off going to the market down the street for dinner ingredients....

Go to Hell.
8)

lived in the desert for 15 years, that was enough or me. i like the seasonal changes. not much different having to live in the a/c for 6 months out of the year than having to live with the heat running.....

Buncha wussies! :thebirdm: :finga: :poke: :thefinge:

I'm outside by 2:30 am delivering newspapers to stores for 5 hours. There's been a few days of -25 to -29Celcius with the windchill. I don't wear a winter jacket. I find them too big and bulky while driving. I usually just wear a light spring jacket, that's it. And this year I bought a cheap WalMart hoodie late last month. Until then I was just wearing a black shirt and jeans. The '05 Grand Caravan has the best heater I have ever had in a vehicle, but it's turned way down when I'm working. Maybe I'm just cold blooded or something?

I still can't wait for spring and summer. I wanna get to the track in the Demon. Hurry up spring!!!!

Wylde1.

Cold here in NJ. Little snow headed in tonight. Can't even begin thinking of Springtime yet. It stays cold here sometimes into April. Two Darts covered up in the garage.
I wish I could get the heck out of NJ. Crap weather, high taxes, corruption, overpopulation, but great Pizza. (OK New Yorkers, I gave you an opening to talk about how great NY pizza is. Especially Brooklyn and Staten Island).

I will say that I pay extra for whatever snow we DON'T get here in California.....whatever extra it is I PAY IT....I lived in Reno for 15 years, an it made me hate snow.

-
Back