For my 10,000th post, i would like to thank everyone on FABO.........

-

Dartnut

Don't hate me because i'm beautiful
Reaction score
For being such a great place for info, laughs, and all of the friendships I have developed here.
I have learned a lot on this site, and continue to do so daily, and hopefully i have helped a few of you along the way with advise as well as encouragement with your projects.

Some user names come to mind such as 71 Racer, gdrill, Rainy Day Auto, memike, 68Cudachick, Big Dummy, Rusty Rat Rod, Ritchie, Cliff Guinand (and all of the Canadian 340 Dart Special guys), Inkjunkie, DionR, Oldmanmopar, IQ52, AndyF, JRobb, toolmanmike, Frankie, Leadfoot, Yellow Rose, Jpar, Dart_ Doctor, 66340sedan, 72BluenBlue, Alaskan_TA, missing linc, dmaccons, doubledemons, Spazz, and many more throughout the years, especially my family.............

I also would like to mention the Legendary Members who have passed away, thank you for your valuable time and posts.
May you rest in peace.

Also, many thanks to the Moderators on here that keep us all in line, you have the toughest and perhaps the most thankless job here.

And finally, AdamR who started this site, and Joey Chicago who now runs this site and does a good job of it i may add.

Thank you all, and here's to another 10,000 posts!

Sincerely,
Tom.

Last edited:
That is a LOT of posts.

How many acres are on your farm (or ranch) ?

Great accomplishment. That's it. Now you have to just sit back and read. You've reached your allotted amount! :)
Yes sir!
You're the mod, you have to ban me before it gets out of hand.
Are you implying that i'm hoarding posts as well as cars and parts now?
Somebody stop me..........

Hey congratulations Tom! :thumbsup:

That’s a heck of a lot of posts!

Congratulations that's alot of posts !! I think im almost half way there lol. Seems like it took me forever to get to 1000 then all of a sudden I was 4k. Its flew by.

Wow, that’s a lot of posts Tom! I can attest to the quality and helpfulness of the ones I’ve read, I’d suggest your just getting going, congrats.
Thank you, and all the rest of you who have responded.
I plan to do a lot more posting on here, but frankly, nowadays i spend most of my time on here reading.
This site is a wealth of information, as most of you know.
I will be doing some more project cars and builds in the future, and i need to upgrade my build thread as well.
Once i'm over some physical issues, i'll start working on them again and be more active..........

I saw this thread the other day and then took notice what my own post count was...Wow, how did that happen? So I thought I would stop in here for my 20K post and say Congrats!. This truly is an awesome place to be if you are building an A body (or not). Best thing for me is all the real friends I have made here. Looking forward to getting together with a bunch of them again at Carlisle. Hopefully get to meet a few more new FABO faces too.
Keith

As I'm nearing 10,000 posts (a little ways away), I'm not sure if that's a good thing??? LOL! I post from a laptop, meaning my rear end is planted on a couch. Means I'm getting nothing done!!! :D :D Maybe I better reconsider my priority list...…. LOL

Nothing like Canadian milk and hanging out with far out dudes!

IMAG0003.jpg

Congrats on your milestone and thank you for the mention! You're part of the reason FABO is such a great place to be! Here's to many more years of friendship and comraderie :thumbsup:

-
Back