-
Status
Not open for further replies.

scott2810

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Was a v8 4 speed car, no motor or tranny now. still has the 4 speed shifter and console along with the z-bar and other linkage. has the wrong front clip. needs floor and quarter work. front rails have some pin holes, nothing major, rear rails are good. trunk is perfect. doors are good. glass is good as well, windshield has some fogging around the edges. missing one front bucket seat. dont have time for it, trying to get my garage started and built. will make someone a good project car. $600 scott, 315-268-1630

i tried to upload pics, but no luck, email me and ill send you pics.

wow, that was quick. i live in northern NY along the canadian border, town of potsdam. im about 2 and a half hours north of syracuse, and a half hour south of the canadian 401 interstate. thanks,scott

That is a great deal, just the 4-speed stuff is worth that! Does it have a 150 MPH speedo and Tach? What rear end? Disc Brakes? Was it a Formula S? Sorry for all the ques, just trying to help ya out!

Here are some pics...good luck with the sale!
nycuda.jpg

nycuda2.jpg

nycuda3.jpg

nycuda4.jpg

nycuda5.jpg

Cool, I have always wondered what a Barracuda would look like with a 63-64 Dart front clip!!!

True!....that looks trippy! I think I like it! You could tell everyone it's a "one of one" prototype!

i wondered too about the front clip, but id have to say, the barracuda one looks a little better. scott

That is a great deal, just the 4-speed stuff is worth that! Does it have a 150 MPH speedo and Tach? What rear end? Disc Brakes? Was it a Formula S? Sorry for all the ques, just trying to help ya out!

it has a 120 speedo, 7 1/4 rear end, no tach, just the power economy gauge, as for the brakes in the front, i think they are drum. i dont think its a S. i couldnt get that lucky!

ya, its one of those stories were it was the only one built, and mopar has contacted me and wanted to buy it back for millions because it wasnt suppose to leave the factory, ive actually heard that line at carlisle before, ya just cant help to smile and walk away!

the car is now on ebay. i still have a few other cars to pic up soon, hopefully i can get some pics of them as well. thanks for the interest and help guys, its greatly appreciated. scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back