[SOLD] FOR SALE: Chrysler Long Ram Dual Quad Intake Manifolds Mopar YUMMY!!!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Contact seller
For sale: A pair of Chrysler long ram intake manifolds....I have had these long enough and decided to let them go. they are in good shape, having no cracks or repairs. The bottom part where the crossover tube goes has been ground down on both but would be an easy fix and be hidden for the most part. There are a couple carb stud holes that will need to be tapped out as well as some on the bottom where the exhaust manifold tube bolted up. It has all the stud bosses and parts to hook up the linkages too. I used to have 1 original block-off plate but can't find it, if I do I will include it. These are in really good shape, imagine how nice they would look cleaned up and restored!! I have no other parts for this, just the intakes. Shipping will be spendy cause they are very heavy, probably over $50. I am asking $700 for the pair, I am in central MN, thanks FABO!!!

I can get more pics if anyone needs to see more :glasses7:

Attachments

• DSC07514.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 4,246
  • DSC07516.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 3,848
  • DSC07517.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 3,397
  • DSC07518.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 3,345
  • DSC07519.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 3,353
  • DSC07520.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 3,470
  • DSC07521.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 3,375
  • DSC07525.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 3,312
  • DSC07524.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 3,325
  • DSC07528.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 3,360
More pics :glasses7:

Attachments

• DSC07522.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 3,335
  • DSC07523.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 3,302
  • DSC07526.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 3,379
  • DSC07527.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 3,312
It'll take me a month to save for these bad boys.
Would I matter if it bolts to a B or RB?
They fit in a Duster right?????

It'll take me a month to save for these bad boys.
Would I matter if it bolts to a B or RB?
They fit in a Duster right?????

They will fit either a B or a RB engine, not sure if they will fit without modifactions but I have seen them installed in a-bodies before, there is a member here with a 68 Dart that has one installed. They made a short ram one and a long ram one, the shorter ones will probably fit better.

i had a set of those once. always wanted to put them on my dart....
needless to say i chickened out and sold them.

And according to the part numbers, I believe these are correct for a 1960 Plymouth Fury & Dodge Matador models.

Very cool indeed, but I have no plans to use them, had them for awhile too, figured I would see it there is any intrest :glasses7:

Just let them poke throught the fenders :)

Love to have them even if it was just wall art.
Great price!

They will fit either a B or a RB engine, not sure if they will fit without modifactions but I have seen them installed in a-bodies before, there is a member here with a 68 Dart that has one installed. They made a short ram one and a long ram one, the shorter ones will probably fit better.

Expensive wall art. Then again, I'm know. To do crazier things for kicks.
The savings start now!

Fantastic Long Horns and a nice price .

Come to German Mopar Forum and you Sale the horns very fast i think .

I just scored a restored set of these on ebay for a good deal more than the OP's asking price. Half the fun for me is going to be scouring the globe for the parts to complete this set up for my new project. Free bump!!

Rumblefish, we live in the same town man! If you can't afford these and need a fix, come on over and help me out with mine. :D

This is the tough time of year to purchase anything for me with Christmas apon us.
On e the new year sets in, I'll be hoping there still here for purchase.

71- PM coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back