Not open for further replies.

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Posting this for a friend. He's had to sell his awesome '69 Dart and now his tools. He's a great guy.
Here it is exactly as he's written it:

Now that my body no longer allows me to have a project car or work on cars in general, I am now selling my rollaway and all the tools. The rollaway is a Craftsman with the bottom having 9 drawers and the top with 10 drawers. The majority of the tools are Craftsman, which includes 1/2, 3/8 and 1/4 inch socket sets with standard and deep sockets and all the extensions. The hand tools are all Craftsman and consist of open end, box and combination wrenches with everything being in very good condition. There is also a good variety of misc tools and other good stuff.
I really miss Inland Mopars, all the people involved, and miss the old hot rod Dart, but such is life. It got to the point where I could hardly get in and out of the car, so it had to go. I hung onto the car as long as possible, and the tools several years longer, but no longer have any use for them. Damn It, the car turned out exactly what I wanted, and it was fun, but it had to go. Computers, photography and tropical plants are not as much fun, but a whole lot easier on the body.
I have advertised in the newspapers for the complete set of rollaway and tools for $1,000.00. Email me at plumcrazypurple2@verizon.net.

How about some pics of the tool boxes, and prices?

Thanks,

Bill S.

Bill -
I'll ask and see if the seller (Ed) can get some pics of the boxes and tools for me to post. We live about 40 miles apart so it's not convenient for me to shoot pics for him.
I got the information via email and, as said, I'm just posting the ad for him.
Probably best to email him and ask for pics or more information. Having known Ed through Inland Mopars and having seen the Dart he had - everything on it was done right and first class. I haven't seen the tools nor the rollaway but if he says it's in good shape than I bet it is.

Is that Ed Brown you are talking about. If is I seen is wife Sally at the Post Ofice and was telling me he was not doing good. Nice guy.

Yep, same Ed. You're absolutely correct - really good guy. Hate to hear he's not doing well. Got an email from him yesterday saying he's shoot some pics of the cabinets and tools and get them to me to post on this thread but haven't seen them yet.

In reply to Demonracer's request, here's some pics:

Attachments

• EdBrownTools1.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 149
  • EdBrownTools10.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 153
  • EdBrownTools9.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 149
  • EdBrownTools8.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 135
  • EdBrownTools7.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 145