FOR SALE: Toilet paper

-

mopar head

Reaction score
Or highest bidder...
comments are welcome.
TP sale image.jpg

How much is 'partial'? Is this single ply, two ply, three ply? Is that original colour? What's the expiry date? Can you post more pics?

Does it come from a smoke free, pet free, virus free home?

If so, is the partial bottle of Coke included?

Why is it, there is no toilet paper on the shelfs? It's a virus not dysentery. Wipe it if you got it!

IS it like that in CA? Every Wally World, Costco, every our local grocery store it out. My son could only find packs of unscented baby wipes. If it’s that much of a shortage then limit a pack of 4 to one to a customer!

IS it like that in CA? Every Wally World, Costco, every our local grocery store it out. My son could only find packs of unscented baby wipes. If it’s that much of a shortage then limit a pack of 4 to one to a customer!

this makes the saying people don’t have enough sense to wipe their a**! true. I guess if they don’t have toilet paper they wouldn’t know how.

What kinda of warranty? I mean, if I get it and I'm not happy are you gonna leave me to run you through the mud on an internet forum? I gotta know what I'm gettin into here.

Buddy’s wife has 200 rolls in the back of the van. i dunno, in case of roadside emergency??

-
Back