For some of my concerned friends (stress test)

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Well I got the call today from my hart doctor and he said Mike ! You are good to go :cheers:
No blockages anywhere and hart healthy :color::color: so keep doing what I am doing and keep moving :glasses7:
Some may know that I lost my younger brother to a hard attack and died in his sleep, and my older brother ( the one I was not raised with had 5 stints put in 2 months ago) eat anything in site he douse.

Well :glasses7: This was some long awaiting news to get today (11 days) and looks like what my mother and her side of the family told me was true O:) Be happy and enjoy a beer or few just eat right and stay busy on my feet !! The house is not healthy to stay in all day and Mckey Ds food is not real :D stay away from it, so I did, I remember days eating out with brother and watching him eat and blast me for my wrong ways (Beer and such) and say that stuff is not good for us, well Mom was right slick and you Kuta was wrong ! (in more then one way I might say :glasses7:

Ok Just wanted y'all to know memike will be around for a little longer :cheers: JAK 2 jean and all... Cheers :drinkers:

great news Mike. sounds like eat your meals at home and stay busy is good idea... and of course, enjoy a few cold beers from time to time..

Good news. Sometimes I worry from some of your stories that you drink a little too much. Hope you exercise/ etc stay active.

My arthritic problems are catching up to me. Hard exercise is no longer possible for me. I still try, but damn it all hurts. Lost my Dad at only 71, ruptured aorta, hypertension for many years, and Lupus. HIS Dad lived a few days past 100. Dad's Mom died in her early 50's. At 67 I admit I "think" once in awhile.

Good news. Sometimes I worry from some of your stories that you drink a little too much. Hope you exercise/ etc stay active.

My arthritic problems are catching up to me. Hard exercise is no longer possible for me. I still try, but damn it all hurts. Lost my Dad at only 71, ruptured aorta, hypertension for many years, and Lupus. HIS Dad lived a few days past 100. Dad's Mom died in her early 50's. At 67 I admit I "think" once in awhile.

Yea I can get to talking like I do :D Arther is on me and I have been on Chemo for a year now for the JAK 2 jean, born with it, I do have a stair stepper here I get my hart rate up with and now that my foot problem has been taking care of I can walk a half mile before my hips catch on fire and lock up, but at pert near 60 I am 188 lbs and eat raw foods as much as possible and the best thing I ever did was get off of bread completely now for 3 months ! Dock was right , I lost a hole pants size just by doing that :glasses7:
I have always believed in the old remedies I was raised with, like Apple cider vinegar and push it to my family and friends. Dell (I believe that is your name) I know you have a hard time and can't get around and I admire your works here and wish you well, you are a strong man sir :glasses7:

Great news Mike!
Thank you, you stay warm up there and have a great evening :color:

great news Mike. sounds like eat your meals at home and stay busy is good idea... and of course, enjoy a few cold beers from time to time..
My doctor said at least two beers at night just stay away from the hard stuff, sodas and don't let anyone get on my nerves :D Thank you Ben :)

great stuff - fantastic even! you keep livin' right Mike2 O:) and Cheers :drinkers: 2U2
Oh my goodness #-o the coffee thread is showing up here :D, Mike 2 works for me Mike 3 :cheers: Thank you and cheers, just popped a top and poured it in a frosted mug :D

Sounds like you are trying hard, that is all you can do. Cancer is something that so far I've avoided. Lost a sister in her early 50's to brain cancer, and two cousins, one of them about 26, and the other only 19. He fought Leukemia his entire short life.

Sounds like you are trying hard, that is all you can do. Cancer is something that so far I've avoided. Lost a sister in her early 50's to brain cancer, and two cousins, one of them about 26, and the other only 19. He fought Leukemia his entire short life.

I lost my mom to cancer, and now I keep praying for wisdom to keep me moving forward and do it with a smile, and make as many smiles as I can out in life :glasses7: I can be pretty creative and make folks laugh :D just ask my wife :color:

What's a hart? Is that like a fart?

Glad to read Mike. its a natural decline in our health as we age. This makes it even tougher to get back in shape. Thats amazing that simply elminating bread mad that much of a change in your health.

Glad to read Mike. its a natural decline in our health as we age. This makes it even tougher to get back in shape. Thats amazing that simply elminating bread mad that much of a change in your health.

Oh no ! I stopped eating bread becouse of my waist line was getting to big and my doctor said bread is the worst thing on our waist line, the chemo and another drug has got be back on my feet again, I enjoyed a trip up to Minnesota (flew) and seen 6pacC and checked up on CrazyPete and his son 6640SEDAN and met toolmanmike and many other members at Mopars in the park for 7 days :cheers: I am getting around :D

keep having fun and don't give up. Always makes us feel better when they say all the tests are good. I lost my Dr last April from a blood clot. She was my age and was very good Dr. I will have to start with another one and let her learn what the other one knew about me. At 67 I am not what I used to be

Glad to hear that you have a clean bill of health... Keep it up!!!

If I knew that I'd live this long, I would have taken better care of myself...

glad for the good report! no doubt as we age, we wear out. all we can do is try to eat right ( best we will), have timely doc visits with a "good" doc, exercise best we can, and I feel, keep a good mental attitude and maintain our "dreams". I figure when we quit dreaming, we start dying.

my plan for today is spend sometime in the open car shed, under a car, lying on a piece of cardboard on the dirt, running the right angle grinder with the big wire cup,...... getting after the surface rust on bottom of floors. O K so ya would die laughing at me seeing me trying to get out from under

it and back on my feet!!! ha

it would probably make RR " fart"!? ha

Great news Memi !!! Come on by for a BLT and a BEER anytime !!

-
Back