For Those (like me) Who Have Trouble Folding Clothes

-

dibbons

Reaction score
My significant other keeps bringing home more new t-sheets, pants, sweaters, etc. while I already have a lifetime supply of that stuff. I need to pack most of it away before I get buried alive. This video appears to be the answer to a prayer. Warning: Don't replay the first 7 minutes of the video unless you have some semblance of the homemaker in you.

The final three minutes show excellent/effective ways to store perishable foods.

I'm young and single.. it comes from the dryer into a basket and onto me - off of me and into the hamper, back into the washer. rinse and repeat!

sometimes something gets hanged!

You just need one of these to make folding clothes quick and easy.

You need a woman to fold them for you right after she makes lunch, speaks into the microphone, and then cleans the house while you go drink beer in the garage and fart up a storm

Could make one of those out of cardboard, but how worthless are people these days to need one.

Could make one of those out of cardboard, but how worthless are people these days to need one.
That’s like saying “You could just use a box wrench, how worthless are people these days to need a socket wrench.”

That’s like saying “You could just use a box wrench, how worthless are people these days to need a socket wrench.”
Depends, a single box wrench has both box/6 point and a closed 12 point ends...meanwhile you either have a 6 or you have a 12 point on your ratchet. If you have a 12 point, you're good ...but if you have a 6 point and it's a 12 point head... you and your ratchet with the wrong socket are very much worthless.

-
Back