For those of you who have been scammed on eBay...

-
Yeah, I love that episode. That blonde beyotch, Kelli Filkins, is a piece of **** and Judge Judy owned her!

I loved when Judge Judy charged her the full $5000 that is the maximum fine that she can give. (And then you know was going to tip off the IRS to check into their ebay business and tax filing). Karma baby....

Is the beotch really that stupid to think that she can get away with charging someone $250 for a picture of a cell phone?? I think ill check in to her eBay account and see what other "deals" they're offering!!!

As the gene lifeguard says
Hey you otta the gene pool !!
Amazing !!!

Judge Judy: Great American heroine.

...so much for paypal supporting the buyer...that is why I always pay my paypal via my credit card..

Here's an update on the beyotch...

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/caro-mi/T3PPT1GKHSUTHAIOK

Here are some quotes from the forum:

Kelli went to jail. Lost her kids. Kids now with the grandparents. Her husband Mike Filkins still does dry wall in the Caro-Flint Michigan area. They divorced. She's hiding. Two lives ruined. Two scammers who the Internet exposed and trashed for life.

This Kelli person is your classic sociopath - selfish, self-centered, arrogant - no remorse, no conscience at all, totally refuses to take responsbility for her actions, and insists that her lies are the truth while looking you straight in the eye. Scary that such people exist and reproduce.

You sound like you and Kelli were a match made in Heven....here is her address....Kelli Filkins
890 Norma Dr. Indianfields, MI 48723

Ebay scammer....THIEF!!!! She is a CON ARTIST!
She could use a deranged perv like you lol

People are saying she divorced her hubby but how do they know? I saw nothing but a blog spot post saying that he heard from a fellow ebay'er that is what happened. Remember folks, the Filkins are scam artists. It is likely Mr. Filkins still works in clandestine with Kelli.

There's many names for Kelli Filkins. Some say trash, fat *****, scammer, evil etc. I'd agree with them all, but add that she very likely is a psychopath. She has absolutely no remorse whatsoever, inability to relate to others and has trouble maintaining stable relationships.

While it's a shocker for 'sane' people to witness, that scamming was an everyday business as usual for her. I think EVIL best sums up people that like. Prison would be a fitting place for the rest of her days.

Kelli is still causing everyone problems, the dumb ***** accused a close friend of mine of beating her *** and tryin to set her on fire 'google southfield MI man tries to set girlfriend on fire' she goes by Kelli Willis now, she's on OTIS for home invasion. I saw hospital records she had nothing at all wrong not even bruises...he was in trouble for a domestic years ago and she's an evil ***** that knew what to do, he lost custody of his daughter because of her! But every dog has their day and this ugly dogs day is coming...

Though there's no picture, the alias matches, as does the height/weight from seeing her on the show.

Served 3 years ( I like how she didn't get out early -- perhaps she was a good behaver?) and just got out last April.

Here's a link to her criminal status:

http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/otis2/otis2profile.aspx?mdocNumber=273130

-
Back