Forecast 113 in Phoenix today.

-
And one of the most expensive.
Did you know Scottsdale used to be the cheap properties on the outskirts of town?
Understand, but my wife moved to snowy, cold, high tax NY when we got married and she gets to choose the retirement destination.... and she just loves Scottsdale.

Former central ny'r, w of Syracuse deep in corn and dairy country ...
you have to know it's much better here than there, especially as we get older.
Don't have to live in Scottsdale to enjoy it.

How about 98 and 100% humidity / makes that b113 feel like spring. Worked outside when I lived in Cal. , was 118 a few times , sun is hot , but not near as uncomfortable as the humidity !!.

Good shade and plenty of water are all you need for 110+. A breeze is a plus.
Put a fan on the porch last winter and make my own breeze.
A/C works good too.:D

Poor bastards.
Hope it cools off before long so I can start going down for the car shows again.
When I go I make a day of it since it's 85-90 miles from where I am, but I go to the Pavillions show first and then in the afternoon drive to the other side of the valley to the 67th and Bell Rd. show until 8-9pm. (lots of Mopars at this one)
I love driving the Dart (especially at night) so by the time I get back home around 10-11pm it's close to 200 miles round trip.

At the 67th and Bell Rd. show there is the Mixteca Mexican food place right there in the same lot and the food is really good after a day of car shows.

A couple of random video's of both shows that happen every weekend.

Was this your weather report?

Hot weather.jpg

No because all the other days are way too low.:D
I'm North of Phoenix about 80 miles at a higher elevation, and Phoenix is average 15 degrees hotter than here.
That said, it's supposed to be 98 or so here on Tuesday and Wednesday and 113 down there.

Nah, that could be Arizona, if the numbers are in C, not F...

My barracks in Philippines was not air conditioned, only swamp coolers in the rooms..so your taking a dump in the common head and the shower is running next to you..sweat dripping down your crack, who needs toilet paper? You lose more weight in sweat than dookie.. 102F with 94% humidity inside...Now that's some heat and humidity. Nights were almost as bad.

My barracks in Philippines was not air conditioned, only swamp coolers in the rooms.....102F with 94% humidity inside...Now that's some heat and humidity. Nights were almost as bad.

With all the rumors about CHEAP prostitutes, did anyone ever wash their *** before sex there? I mean, with all the sweat and funk going on with the heat, I suppose not much oral stuff was happening, right ???

With all the rumors about CHEAP prostitutes, did anyone ever wash their *** before sex there? I mean, with all the sweat and funk going on with the heat, I suppose not much oral stuff was happening, right ???

No COMMENT ON THAT.
ALL OF OUR SUPPOSED HOT DAYS DIDN`T PAN OUY, A CLOUD COVER MOVED IN ON A FEW OF THEM AND HELD THE TEMP. DOWN , BUT THE HUMIDTY WENT UP.
Today and yesterday was hot enough to eventually burn the humidity off. freakin caps button !

-
Back