Forum names explained.

-

Ters

Mopar infected...
Reaction score
There was a thread like this a while ago? I can not find it to revive....

Always interesting to see why you chose your selected forum name. I have seen quite a few, wondering what inspired the user to use such a handle?

I'll start then: My handle is Ters on all forums I frequent.... name is Tersius...Ters is a shortened name then. Tersius is derived from the Italian word Terzo, meaning third.

Now yours please:)?

Ters.

There was ,a while ago..." A body Mopar"( obviously) ,& I like beater /low buck hot rods -" bombers".. Hence the weird name...

My name is Karl spelled with a "K" (my mom was part German, that's the German spelling)...

I was known in college to do some crazy things, (but not limited to college)... and some people called me Crazy Karl or Krazy Karl....

I've driven fastback Barracudas (2nd gen) for years/decades (one of my favorite body styles)....

So I figured that Krazykuda with "K's" would be a good screen name for me here....

DustDevl340 because the plate on my H-Code Duster is DUSTDEVL.

Even if it has a 360 now.

Let me just say my name is Mike, I have seen a few family members and friends act like some one they are not :wack: Not me :glasses7: I don't change for no one :D
Just me Mike, hens my user name memike :glasses7:

first time I ever touched a "puter" was bout 2005. the person that introduced me to this " certified registered electroniuc marvel" gave me the handle barbee6043. for my last name and what the 6043 stands for, I have NO idea!! ha
just kept it all this time.
maybe a handle like " crazy *** old mopar fart with too little money and too many projects" would be appropriate but TOO long!!??

When I first joined this site I only had 2 Plymouths, a 64 Valiant convertible and a 65 Valiant hard top post (64conv65hard), added to my collection since then but not going to try to change name.

Furyus2 is for my 64 Sport Fury. The 2 is because someone must have just Furyus, although I've never seen it.

Norton, is a nick name given to me well over 45 years ago. Came from the tv show The Honeymooners, with Jackie Gleason.

4spdragtop is pretty simple my 69 S is a 4spd ragtop.
Oh and Bigdummy was taken cuz im am idiot too. lol

Hopefully I end up with a bad azz street car = Bad

1974 Dart Sport = Sport

Bad Sport

Roccodart440

Rocco: My middle name

Dart: My car (had 3)

440: cubic inches of my first big block dart

I guess I'm a great big liar, LOL. Mine, (STILL apart LOL)......................

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?p=1970208133

hasn't had a 273 in the thing since just a few months after I bought it. Then it was a "67Dart360" and when that unknown -- used -- engine gave problems it turned into a "67Dart318" and hopefully "later," if I live long enough, it will be a "67DartRoller360LA" LOL

Maybe I should change my screen name to "revolving" or "67undecided"

last spring:

attachment.php

Dr Dan, first name Dan, middle initial R. I became Dr. Dan years ago, and was the reason the business name became: Auto Surgeon Chassis. That was back when I was working on and building dirt stock cars and modifieds. I'm passed all that now but the shop and I remain.

Stroked340.. first engine i put in the duster after removing the lame 318,but a stroked 360 being built this winter for it:D:D

When I was growing up (teenager) I had three close friends. For some strange reason we all referred to each other by our names pronounced backwards. One of my friends was Mas or "Sam", another was Racso1 or "Oscar" the third was Racso2 also "Oscar" and I of course was Treblig (Gilbert)....but don't tell anybody!!

Treblig

-
Back