Forum Software Upgraded

Joeychgo

FABO Administrator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
When you came on Abodiesonly you could see a picture of your car and know you are logged in and ready to post. It’s gone now.

for me on iphone, when not logged in, there is a login option. If you are, your avatar is there.. what are you on?

mopowers

Reaction score
I'm having a problem on threads with multiple pages, telling which page is active. The active page number block has a certain contrast but on both my phone and computer the difference is very slight and difficult to tell if I'm on the latest page. A bit more color or contrast would be helpful if possible.

Totally agree. Is there a way to add contrast to the active page number??

1664205426000.png

4spdragtop

CONGRATS NORTH AMERICA!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Well that right there in my opinion needs to be renamed....Showcase?? Really??
Cmon....

Also if you are in a multi page thread, the "prev" button only shows up at bottom of page, it should be at top of page as well for ease of navigating thru a multi page shitstorm of a thread that you want to read before it gets deleted lol

408 swinger

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
same as before
I must be really stupid. Because I don't think so. I go to my ad, and nowhere do I find d the sold button. When going to the sale forums, there's an icon box(?) where you can find sold. But from there, I have no idea. I'm surprised I don't have the whole site messed up for all the buttons I've pushed....

Joeychgo

FABO Administrator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I must be really stupid. Because I don't think so. I go to my ad, and nowhere do I find d the sold button. When going to the sale forums, there's an icon box(?) where you can find sold. But from there, I have no idea. I'm surprised I don't have the whole site messed up for all the buttons I've pushed....

do you not see this?

Screenshot_4.jpg

Bad Sport

HALF A BUBBLE OFF
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I must be really stupid. Because I don't think so. I go to my ad, and nowhere do I find d the sold button.

Are you on a phone or PC? I just looked at your carb thread that you posted scrapped in, and mark sold is right above the original post, at least for me.

jos51700

Green Bearing thread connoisseur
Reaction score
I'm on my phone and haven't looked at the revisions on a PC, but these soft color layouts are extremely hard to see (make the purple the background color and white in the text field) and the new format wastes a metric fuckton of screen space. I can only fit one or two replies on my screen at a time and I find myself scrolling so damned often just to keep new material on the page that it's hard to follow what I've already read. I don't need each person's life dammit story in-between each post. It's like the late 90's when you'd get a bunch of dumbasses with paragraphs in their signature line.

Used to be, read for a minute, scroll. Read for a minute, scroll.

Now it's read scroll find place read for a second time to scroll again find place read for a second scroll **** where was I read again scroll again.

I'm literally battling scrolling while still reading. It's like eating with a 1/2 teaspoon.

jos51700

Green Bearing thread connoisseur
Reaction score

dodgedifferent2

Reaction score
Everytime i come to the site i always click "new posts" and scroll thru the activity.
Is there a setting to get more than 6 pages? Sometime i could come on and get 10-15 pages of new posts

408 swinger

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Well, all the sudden, there the box was under the title. Tellin ya, it wasn't there. Anyhow, I was able to mark it sold now. Thanks, Joey, for going through all this!!!

tinman2

73 Dart 340 Sport
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Where are recent conversations? I had one with tracking for a part. Conversations says I have no recent conversations.