Found a Stash ...

-

dibbons

Reaction score
... of left hand threaded lug nuts for early ABody.

Funny thing is, between the two '65 ABodies in the corral, only one front wheel is left hand thread. The Signet convertible has a later junk yard 7 1/4 rear end with right hand threads, the left front still retaining the left hand threaded lug nuts.

The Formula S has a later 8 3/4 rear end with right hand threads and a previous owner made sure the left front is now right hand threads as well. (The '72 Satellite, of course, never had left hand threads from the factory). This hodgepodge could be confusing for future generations.

Dorman left hand lug nuts.JPG

Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 9.09.30 AM.png

I found a stash about six months ago LOL it must have been in the glove box for years buried under the paperwork...
A pipe and lighter inside of a baggie half full of a burnable substance LOL...
I threw it in the garbage can and laughed and laughed and laughed...

I thought a baggie with burnable substance is mandatory for glove box, console, pocket, etc....hmmmmmmm.

I found a stash about six months ago LOL it must have been in the glove box for years buried under the paperwork...
A pipe and lighter inside of a baggie half full of a burnable substance LOL...
I threw it in the garbage can and laughed and laughed and laughed...
Man, bet that was harsh before you tossed it:lol:

The under dash fresh air cowl vent's are a wonderful place for "stashish"...

Funny thing is, between the two '65 ABodies in the corral, only one front wheel is left hand thread. The Signet convertible has a later junk yard 7 1/4 rear end with right hand threads, the left front still retaining the left hand threaded lug nuts.

The Formula S has a later 8 3/4 rear end with right hand threads and a previous owner made sure the left front is now right hand threads as well. (The '72 Satellite, of course, never had left hand threads from the factory). This hodgepodge could be confusing for future generations.

View attachment 1715634864

View attachment 1715634865
Thanks for the tip.

Most all our cars in high school had “fresh air vents” located on floor right under our feet. You know, to let fresh air in. Or on occasion to perhaps use it for something else! I just can’t remember.

I forgot man!

Tommy Chong.jpg

View attachment 1715634864

View attachment 1715634865
Now if you could come up with the number for the studs we would be golden.

-
Back