Found a Super Six intake...

-
D

Dirty Scamp

But what else do I need to hook it up? The carb of course, but will it bolt onto the stock exhaust and what else is going to be different?

BTW - the guy wants $75 for the intake alone. Sound like a fair deal?

$75 for just the intake sounds kinda high to me concidering i remember reading of people getting the setups that is everything for 125 and some lower if you pull it yourself at a yard. its probably better if you get the exhaust mani, and hte intake together its less hassle but if it costs more then just swap em. And the same exhaust manifold was used on super six cars as compaired to the non super six cars so dont let him tell you different, you are gonna need carb, intake, kickdown, throttle linkage(if needed) air cleaner, and i think that is all(from what i remember)

good luck with it all :thumbup:

i junked one once. along with runing 79 aspen 2dr that had ben ditched and the frame bent. I bought it that way took some parts off an junked it for what i paid.

iif you are gonna spend $75, look around for a 4 barrel intake and slap a small holley on it. otherwise if you want a 2 barrel, look somewhere else, $75 sounds too rich for me

How far along are you in your super 6 build?? Reason i ask is we are pulling one out of my duster and dropping a 360 in it. check it out here: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=20835

Its freshly rebuilt with all the goodies and a trans to match. We should have it out in a couple of months.... Any interest???

trying to help out

Bryce/Bob

-
Back