FOUND: I found the 65 Dart Front Windshield....New and reasonable

-

sgrip65

66 Dart GT 273, 65 Dart GT 273 HiPo
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Members. Just a note as I had posted a Wanted: 65 Dart Front Windshield some time ago. I was afraid that they were not available as new. I found a supplier in Isanti, Minnesota which is a bit North of the Twin Cities Metro. The company is called Auto City Classics. This windshield is Asian made, but will beat using used on my 65 Dart Resto. The price was very reasonable at just over $100.00 plus shipping....I will pick it up myself. Just thought I would post the company as I had posted here, on parts wanted, looking for that specific windshield. Of course, they sell other classic windshields as well. Just in case someone else is looking. I can provide the Phone number should you send me a PM, or they do have an online website. Thanks to all for the offers on my search. Much appreciated sgrip65

That's a great deal. I paid $350 for mine installed. And it has the tinting stripe at the top which I don't like.

That's a great deal. I paid $350 for mine installed. And it has the tinting stripe at the top which I don't like.

Hi Vance. I checked with three of my parts stores which I normally do business with, and they told me, "Out of stock, and no longer avasilable." I looked on line, and I found a greater cost, or no longer available, as well, a crating and shipping cost plus the cost of the windshield. WOW.....sell the farm!! Anyway, I thought I would post this outlet..might save someone in our membership some time and $$. Yes, there are other vendors who provide great and needed parts for our great cars, but these guys are the best price I found.....quality looks great. This may be not the forum in which I should be posting commentary as it is "Parts Wanted." Just thought I would post here as I asked about a windshield, and it is found. Best. sgrip65

Auto City glass has a huge supply. I have pickup up many windshields there and all have fit well. No fancy buildings but they have the glass.

Auto City glass has a huge supply. I have pickup up many windshields there and all have fit well. No fancy buildings but they have the glass.
Hi Retractable. A fellow Minnesotan, There Then....German or Swede? New Ulm is my home town. Indeed, that is what they tell me....lots and lots of glass. Thanks. sgrip65

-
Back