[FOUND OK!] Amber Alert Mid-eastern PA!

-
Horrible news, prayers that they find her safe! They can have the Mustang, just let the girl safely go!!

Got the message on my phone. Good news is a yellow Mustang convertible won't make it 10 miles around here unnoticed. The PA troopers probably already have this taken care of hopefully.

Last bump.., by now the POS is in hiding hunkered down, ditched the car, or could be in another state by now.....hopefully he gets hit by lightning or jacketed lead.............

I could really care less about the car , the dirtbag, or the story. The little girl on the other hand, I pray is OK. I have faith though in the PA troopers. They will do all in their power to make sure that she's fine and the trash hits the curb.

Agreed, but until someone makes the car or the dirtbag, her fate is w/God...so We pray..........

Great news!! They found the little girl & the car abandoned, just over an hour ago the update posted! She's being checked out & taken care of...............

Turns out the car wasn't stolen with the little girl inside after all.
UPDATE -- State police said Alexis Weber has been found and is safe.

According to state police, the car
was found in a wooded area behind the family's house.

Troopers said Weber's mother did not put the vehicle in park when she got home, and the car rolled forward with the child still inside. The car rolled over a small parking curb and down a hill into a wooded field. The child is OK.

I have to admit, it begs the question: Why did she leave the little girl alone in the car, and then go where the car was out of her sight in the first place? Stupid, negligent, or something else?

Last edited:
Heard this this AM, thank God the girl's OK, dumbass charges pending??

-
Back