Found Proportioning Valve

-

1968340S

Reaction score
Located the distribution block for A-Body 67-74 at Inlinetube. They manufactor the exact factory replacement BLK250 for disc/drum. No adjustment to brake lines bolt right in.

Has anybody tried this block?

I have the PL100 GM proprotioning valve that has been used for awhile as a replacement and was going to use it. Now they came out with this new distribution block and they are selling a lot of them. Hope this works.

I'll give a future update.

Chris

Located the distribution block for A-Body 67-74 at Inlinetube. They manufactor the exact factory replacement BLK250 for disc/drum. No adjustment to brake lines bolt right in.

Has anybody tried this block?

I have the PL100 GM proprotioning valve that has been used for awhile as a replacement and was going to use it. Now they came out with this new distribution block and they are selling a lot of them. Hope this works.

I'll give a future update.

Chris

Do you have a link and the cost for it too please:) thanks!

I bought one and used it on last years resto 73 Dart. Worked perfectly.
I think its $92 plus shipping. Well worth it. People want $75 for 40 year old crusty ones :snakeman:

is it the one listed for 69-74 a body for disc or drum brakes. thats all i can find on their site. the part number is blk250

Yea, that's the one bought. Blk250.

Has the piston built inside the block.

The tech. team said it works just fine on the 68, even through it's stated 69-74.

The other block Blk245 needs a exterior metering/proportioning block.

Do let me know how well it works. I have a 67 ragtop Cuda and it's just about ready for the road.

BTW, where is Rescue, Ca.? Anywhere near Grass Valley where I live?

jimb

i bought everything xcept the m/c for my 66 net. great fit and quality. would buy again.

-
Back