-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1969VADart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a complete set of 15x7 steel wheels in BBP. These are meant for a friends 69 Charger. Would prefer something that is within reasonable driving distance of Central Virginia, but willing to consider shipping for the right wheels. Shoot me a message if you have what I'm looking for. Thanks.

Are you looking at plain steelies or would police wheels work? The police wheels are MUCH easier to find and can be had cheap. The plain steel 15x7 rims are hard to find and expensive, especially if they have key date codes.

I have 5 original 15x7 steel wheels from a 78 Magnum GT. They are NOT cop car wheels & are like the Aspen/Volare Super Coupe wheels. They do not have the humps on the centers for holding the dog dish hub caps in place, rather the holes in the center to screw on the center caps, like a Mopar Ralley Wheel. (Look closely at the pictures) They are in very good shape & are not easy to find, like the cop car wheels. They have the original textured paint still on them. I will not take under $400 for the set of 5. You can PM me if any interest.

DSC00877.JPG

DSC00878.JPG

Are you looking at plain steelies or would police wheels work? The police wheels are MUCH easier to find and can be had cheap. The plain steel 15x7 rims are hard to find and expensive, especially if they have key date codes.
Looking for the plain steel wheels, not the cop car wheels. Thanks.

I have two new re-pop 15x7 never had a tire mounted on them $200.
I don't want to ship them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back