Freds 73 Scamp restore on a budget

-
I already got the two wheeled thing covered, when I mentioned the young curvy thing my wife looked me square in the eye and replied “if she can cook and vacuum go for it” A clear sign we have been married for to long.
:rofl:

I already got the two wheeled thing covered, when I mentioned the young curvy thing my wife looked me square in the eye and replied “if she can cook and vacuum go for it” A clear sign we have been married for to long.

You mean fast food take out and a cleaning service lol? Yeah, I have been single too long lol.... Chances are she knows how to use a firearm so I would suggest toting the line lol....

JW

Didn't have the antacid to finish the Fred's cooking day off right though.
Ok that’s funny right there! I totally forgot about that! Holy smokes, can’t wait for summer. Looking forward to bouncing up over the border. It is kind of funny, folks like you and I have lived on the border for so many years we don’t even see it as a thing. We have worked, partied, played hockey and fellowshipped with folks on both sides for so long the Country thing gets kind of blurry. Good folks are good folks and a border just does not really have any bearing on it.

I hear ya.... I refuse to give in. With torn Rotator cuffs it's sure makes for gotcha moments when it's time to land. Honda has a new version of that now BTW but I am sure they are proud of it...

JW
Bought mine from a neighbor all restored he just takes forever to get it off the shelf and bring it over.

Dropped her last elk at 520 yards just sayin.... And she’s a redhead! Hah!

Yeah, don't live my life.... It's in your best interest. Wish you guys were closer. I would definitely hang out with you guys. I'll buy the whiskey... You guys drink and I'll play with the dog.

JW

Ok that’s funny right there! I totally forgot about that! Holy smokes, can’t wait for summer. Looking forward to bouncing up over the border. It is kind of funny, folks like you and I have lived on the border for so many years we don’t even see it as a thing. We have worked, partied, played hockey and fellowshipped with folks on both sides for so long the Country thing gets kind of blurry. Good folks are good folks and a border just does not really have any bearing on it.
Yea hope so soon that it all goes back to normal I been missing all my friends up north.

Yeah, don't live my life.... It's in your best interest. Wish you guys were closer. I would definitely hang out with you guys. I'll buy the whiskey... You guys drink and I'll play with the dog.

JW
I'll drink to that and if you ever get up this way you got a place to stay and I'll supply the steaks and booze.

I'll drink to that and if you ever get up this way you got a place to stay and I'll supply the steaks and booze.

I keep threatening my boss I am moving to North Dakota lol... Unless there is some big printing plant out there I will just have to hang out here a while longer. But don't tempt me lol.... Booze and steaks on me!

JW

I keep threatening my boss I am moving to North Dakota lol... Unless there is some big printing plant out there I will just have to hang out here a while longer. But don't tempt me lol.... Booze and steaks on me!

JW
Like you been single for 17 years and to set in my ways to have another wife but I do like a pretty girl and and a good steak with a bottle of something other than pop.
Nothing out here, all farm land but I like it just fine.

Well can't leave it sit all winter without doing more tinkering because I'm bored and gotta do something SOOOO a front spoiler is next if I can make it work.
20210122_154111.jpg
Styrofoam cut to size. I like the look OK.

20210124_113946.jpg
Plug is ready and will make a fiber glass spoiler off that and hope it works.

Yes I will and has been mostly fun Neil. Hope your doing well.
yes mate, we're all well over here.
i keep saying i'll have a go at fibre glassing myself and the first job of course will be an easy one, a flip front for my valiant :lol:
i've just started back on the car today, getting the explorer axle cut down.
hope you're all well too?
regards, neil.

yes mate, we're all well over here.
i keep saying i'll have a go at fibre glassing myself and the first job of course will be an easy one, a flip front for my valiant :lol:
i've just started back on the car today, getting the explorer axle cut down.
hope you're all well too?
regards, neil.
A flip front end? that would be nice but don't give me any ideas I might try.
All good here my friend just cold.

20210129_120430.jpg
20210129_160023.jpg
From the plug to a mold but lots of trimming to do and a few air pockets to fill from my lack of skill.
But what the heck it's fun I enjoy it because it reminds me of making dune buggy's in my dads shop when I was young.
Ran out of resin so have to go shopping for more tomorrow but till then.
20201124_182616.jpg
Cheers all.

Damn Steve can't decide witch one I want to try first. lol
Yeah, that was a cold one, tequila sunrise, Seagram's 7 & 7 and tequila straight up. We stayed at a Drury Inn where you get three drinks per person free. Well my wife doesn't drink much and I feel it's my duty to help her out as much as I can, so needless to say I don't have much trouble falling asleep at night when we're on the road, lol.

-
Back