Status
Not open for further replies.

stretch

I cut my cars!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have two 360 blocks with caps. I no longer have plans to use them. They are free if you wan't them. Pick up only! These blocks are in the Iron Mountain Michigan area (100 miles straight north of Green Bay Wi). I will be going to the Jefferson Wi. Car show and swap at the end of this month and I would be happy to bring them with.

If you want me to bring them to Jeffy shot me a P.M. and I get you my phone number to hammer out the details.

I'll dig them out and get pictures posted later today.

Pics

20190915_123043.jpg

20190915_123038.jpg

20190915_123031.jpg

I thought i had the crank for the 2nd block but I cant find it. Im guessing its long gone. As you can see the other block is a short block. I have no idea of the condition. If i remember correctly i pulled one out of a running '73 Polara the other came out of a early to mid eighties propane delivery truck. It was running when i pulled it. Both have been sitting in the corner of my garage around 15 years.

Good on ya for doing this! Not to stir the pot but in my opinion the least someone could do is send you a deposit in good faith for dragging them out and delivering them. Good people on this site have been stood up by not so good people doing this very same thing.

Good on ya for doing this! Not to stir the pot but in my opinion the least someone could do is send you a deposit in good faith

for dragging them out and delivering them. Good people on this site have been stood up by not so good people doing this very same thing.

Im not going to use them and Im tired of them taking up perfectly good 340 space. :D

I'd rather give them to someone who can use them rather than scrap them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back