[FOR SALE] Free barracuda parts...with a catch!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all, I have an offer for someone that is willing to help me out. I have a fender bought and paid for that needs to be picked up and brought as close to US/Ontario border. Fender right now is in NC.
What I am offering up... a 68 barracuda header panel, that has a partial grille attached. Will work for 67 as well. A 67 notchback rear seat(may work for 68/9).
And the "cherry" on top is a pair of really nice 67 barracuda fiberglass fenders.

I'm hoping now that spring is here, that someone is willing to help a fabo member out while getting some parts for their project. A win/win for both.
If this is something that interests you, send me a msg.
These parts are not for sale, sorry only for trade in this offer.
Thanks all
Steve

20171207_140854.jpg

20181013_152327.jpg

20181010_200118.jpg

20181010_200113.jpg

Hi Steve, hope this deal goes thru for you. If for any reason , you and the potential trader can't get together on a set day, I would be happy to be a "way point" for you to exchange the parts. I live in Sarnia Ontario, across from Port Huron Michigan. Not exactly a direct path from N Carolina to Toronto area??? (Not sure where you are) . Just a thought , if your in a jam.
Dave.

Thanks guys. I'm not shy on driving at all, it's just there is this stupid border separating "us" and my fender lol.
@Dave 74 Dart, I actually lived in Camlachie for a while when I ran the water plant in Brights Grove. Beautiful place! If there is a way to get the fender to Sarnia, a meet n greet would be in order!
@davescuda as Maxwell Smart would say....."missed it by that much".
I dont know anyone in the NC area so getting the fender to you is/would be an issue. I have ZERO issues with driving/travelling to get the fender BUT I cant cross the border. So I will travel to Quebec to pickup/deliver if need be.

I have a member here near Buffalo NY that may be willing to bring it across to me if it can make it's way to Buffalo.
Thanks for chiming in guys!
I'm open to suggestions?
Hi Steve, hope this deal goes thru for you. If for any reason , you and the potential trader can't get together on a set day, I would be happy to be a "way point" for you to exchange the parts. I live in Sarnia Ontario, across from Port Huron Michigan. Not exactly a direct path from N Carolina to Toronto area??? (Not sure where you are) . Just a thought , if your in a jam.
Dave.

Steve,
I wish I knew this a month ago. If you could have gotten the fenders to me, I had a friend here from Quebec. He would have brought them back up there.
Bummer Dave

I can not
Why can’t you cross into the US?
What about the guy from Buffalo to Canada?

Passport BS is stopping me from crossing. I contacted the member in Buffalo, I believe he can/will cross. I'm waiting for him to chime in here. If it can get to Buffalo that would be great too.
Thanks Ed.
I can not

If you and barracud kid can meet up that would be great! Obviously I wont be able to hand over "free" parts until someone comes across border.
Thanks guys.
I can not

I could probably meet in Erie and get up to Steve

I am going to Westfield NY
To pick up a car.
I could leave the fender there.
It could be picked up anytime.
Can the parts be sent to Carlisle?

Possible opportunity Steve if it can get my way somehow. Will it fit in a Corolla? Family member is planning to drive down from Toronto in a couple weeks. Can someone get it near Chitown soon?

Thanks for the offer Dave. At that place on Huron in Brights Grove right beside water plant with the big *** chicken wings lol.
Camlachie ! Small world indeed! If your ever back this way, definitely get a hold of me. I'm up for a meet and greet. I'm buying, your choice of beverages.

Giving this another bump. Hoping maybe someone coming up Carlisle PA for the mopar show? Either there, or up near Buffalo NY. Reply here or pm me for info
Thanks
Steve

Giving this another bump. Hoping maybe someone coming up Carlisle PA for the mopar show? Either there, or up near Buffalo NY. Reply here or pm me for info
Thanks
Steve

My youngest son came up from NC to Detroit for easter...

Too bad we didn't know about this before he left...

He will be going back to NC in a month...

Crap, screwed that reply up,
anyway Steve, if you get it close to Buffalo, Niagara area, the wife and I can go for a drive and pick it up for you, Cuda guys need to look after Cuda guys or gals, Dave

Thanks Dave, I appreciate the offer! There are a couple possible options. Have it picked up in Detroit and brought across to me in windsor/sarnia area. Brought to Buffalo area, and I have a confirmed member that can bring to me in Niagara Falls.
As well as the option you mentioned Dave, thanks appreciate it!
Crap, screwed that reply up,
anyway Steve, if you get it close to Buffalo, Niagara area, the wife and I can go for a drive and pick it up for you, Cuda guys need to look after Cuda guys or gals, Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back