-
Status
Not open for further replies.

abodyjoe

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Contact seller
ya see something you want. come get it before i trash it because i'm not shipping it.

pick up in berlin,nj
PM me

this stuff is first come first serve.....

Gone:

lil red tips
torque boxes from duster.
rally wheels
sway bar
small shifter handles
pulleys
breather
carbs
trim rings

14x5.5 big bolt rally wheels drilled for screws
DSCN5722.jpg

74 360 2bbl air cleaner. some b-body ? motor mounts

DSCN5723.jpg

big block water pump housing, fan

DSCN5724.jpg

starter(core), small block timing covers,11" drums, big block truck saginaw PS pump

DSCN5725.jpg

a-body power brake booster (needs rebuild) , various pulleys, driveshaft loop

DSCN5726.jpg

stack of trim rings. not sure of the sizes. some good some not..

DSCN5727.jpg

various carbs. unknown application
DSCN5728.jpg

small block valve covers
DSCN5729.jpg

340 4 speed duster factory frame stiffeners
DSCN5730.jpg

original lil red express stack tips, balancers (unknown application)
DSCN5731.jpg

brake hardware.. not sure if complete. look up the part number for application

DSCN5732.jpg

DSCN5733.jpg

various things..
DSCN5734.jpg

sway bar (unknown application)
DSCN5735.jpg

small block b-body mounts, 1 hurst shift handle, one no name shift handle,

DSCN5736.jpg

Hey Joe...are you by chance near Vineland?? I have to go there this week and would sure like the Holley or Edelbrock valve covers and the wheels...let me know..

Dave

Left a message on your phone, I have to go past your place to get where I have to go this week. I left a number for you to call back.

Thanks...

If I had the gas money I would hook up my trailer and come up there and clean the whole mess out for ya!

AND sweep the floors too.

Later,
Bruce B.

Hey Joe...are you by chance near Vineland?? I have to go there this week and would sure like the Holley or Edelbrock valve covers and the wheels...let me know..

Dave

Left a message on your phone, I have to go past your place to get where I have to go this week. I left a number for you to call back.

Thanks...

about 45 minutes from vineland.. i'll check the message now..

lol.. i moved all this stuff once from moms to my house about 10 years ago. then from that house to the house i'm in now about 4 years ago. couldn't stand up straight for a week. so its been about 15+ years with all this stuff. figured i didn't use it yet so i may as well get rid of it. hopefully if i move again i won't have so much..lol

aww crap why is isn't the free stuff ever near me!! I'd cover shipping if you're willing to ship the edelbrock valve covers, but i know you said you did't want to ship so...

Anyways good luck, you have some great stuff there!!

aww crap why is isn't the free stuff ever near me!! I'd cover shipping if you're willing to ship the edelbrock valve covers, but i know you said you did't want to ship so...

Anyways good luck, you have some great stuff there!!

have someone coming by thursday for the valve covers..

Damn, I could use SO much of that stuff for my car. :( No way I could ever get to NJ though. Very generous of you, Joe.

George

i want the holley valve covers and would cover shipping and give you a tip i am in need of a set like that

also the trim rings

VERY generous of you to do this

I LOVE FABO

although this may seem like sucking up im not

Joe
Although this is a stack of stuff you no longer want anymore your really gonna put a smile on some peoples face. There are lots of things in here that i bet people could really use.

I hope one person doesnt go and take this all for themselves. i hope people throughout new jersey come and get the parts that they need only.

Just thought that i would take a second and tell you how cool i think this is of you to do.

Mabey someone can get it thats willing and has the time to ship out and spread to the fabo members that really need some of this. They could have one set price for every item to cover gas and put a little extra money in there pocket. like five bucks then the person pays shipping

i dont know just ideas

thanks joe for the courtesy shows what fabo is really about

Joe Y don't you load that stuff up and bring it to mason dixon on may 23rd and make some money that kind of stuff goes quick just a thut good luck theres alot of good things there...Artie

Joe
Although this is a stack of stuff you no longer want anymore your really gonna put a smile on some peoples face. There are lots of things in here that i bet people could really use.

I hope one person doesnt go and take this all for themselves. i hope people throughout new jersey come and get the parts that they need only.

Just thought that i would take a second and tell you how cool i think this is of you to do.

its not a big deal man.. some of this stuff i have had for years. got some of it for free, got some of of parts cars and don't know what i got some of it.. when i was a kid starting out i had guys in the hobby for a long that helped me out. those were the good days of the hobby. before the check writers decided to make it a new fad. figure i would give it away and help some one out that can use it plus it gets out of my way...

Hey Joe

I spoke with Dan earlier and probably should have posted.

Loop
Any single groove pulleys
Hurst Shift handle (The Darts handle looks like something gnawed on the threads.)
Holley and Ede VC (I'll shoot the holley set that Chad wants to him)
Breather with hose... (I have the other half to that here)

I can use all that stuff and Dan and I already worked out getting it to me.

Thanks

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back