Not open for further replies.

1994redram

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I'm helping a friend sell his 340. Its freshly rebuilt by a local machine shop. He has receipts on the work done and on most of the parts. The block and heads were cleaned, crack checked, and pressure tested. The block was bored, honed, line honed, decked, new cam bearings, new freeze plugs, etc. The factory forged crank was cut .010/.010. Factory rods have the forge lines smoothed and stress relieved. The rods were resized and new ARP hardware installed. New speed pro .060 over forged pistons installed. New bearings and moly rings were used. A stock-ish spec flat tappet Comp cam is installed along with a summit racing double roller timing set.

The X heads were checked over and decked to get them flat. New valve guides were installed and sized to mancini 2.02/1.60 stainless valves. Has new comp cam springs, keepers, and titanium retainers. Have new ARP headbolts included.

This engine doesn't include an oil pump, pickup, pan, timing cover, balancer, lifters, pushrods, etc. He does have a full gasket set for it and a set of stock rockers and shafts. He also has an LD340 intake and some other odds and ends that could be sold with it.

He has decided to build a 340 stroker he has. Located in Mustang, Oklahoma. He is asking $6,000 or offer. PM me with any questions.
695.jpg

27161.jpg

20190511_105532.jpg

68372.jpg

68382.jpg

472y262.jpg

not mine but thank you for your consideration and good luck with your sale.

He would be willing the sell the heads and short block separately if someone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back