Fricken Snow!!!!!!!!

-

briankaplan

greenduster
Reaction score
Well guys. Woke up to about a foot of snow this morning. Just got in from
snowblowing.( broke the damn snowblower) Turned on the tv. The weather
guy said we had 15.7 in. as of 9 am. More to come!
This is in northern Wisconsin.
How's everybody else doing?
I'm getting to old for this CRAP!
:angryfir:

I do love when the snow falls but some times i wish by the second day i was on a plane
to warmer climates..

I always thought Northern Wisconsin would look lovely with all that snow LOL. It's raining here in my part of MI. Dan

flurries just started here but we arent suppose to get much. I think they are say 5" which will be the most we've had since the October storm.

looking at my temp now and is 68 degrees with a chance of high winds tonight and tornado possible Fri night and Sat. I can't stand the cold weather so I will just keep dodging the storms, Joe

We're catching it here too.
Were on the northern edge . It was supposed to get here at mid night , but I woke up at 5am just a dusting.
Got up at 6:30 it was snowing pretty good. Wind gusting to 50 mph.
It's that sticky snow.
I can handle this compared to the tornadoes down south.

Hope the members down there a all OK!

Here's a link to the weather channel video.
http://wxch.nl/xtiiqO

Here's a of the back yard.
View attachment IMG_3720 (800x600).jpg

Its raining nothing but sunshine here in sunny So. Cal boys, little chili in the morning but gets up to about 60 in the afternoon. aint complainin !!!

Bob

7-9" in St. Cloud, MN but still falling, more to fall tonight, total up to 15" is possible by tomorrow.

flurries just started here but we arent suppose to get much. I think they are say 5" which will be the most we've had since the October storm.
But unlike then, I get to drive home (30 miles) in it. I really don't mind, except that it will probably take 2 hours or more due to paranoid SUV drivers. And if the Danbury area gets 5", there's a good chance I'll have 7" in the "mountains." And I've noticed DOT isn't really doing much this year, so I should probably stick to the highway. I'm guessing my beater becomes immobile at about 4 inches.

We have been lucky so far this winter. We only had one snowfall of 3 or 4 inches and it was gone the next day. I haven't even put gas in the snowblower this year.Just a cold heavy rain today.

We got an inch or three last night near Spokane. Did not get much this year, was hoping for a repeat of 08. Have not even used the snow blower since then.....

This will be the second time I used my snow blower this winter. Monday was the first time
We got 3 in. Sunday night. Well at least I know it runs.

We are about 3 feet below normal for snow fall this winter.

Oh man, the snow comes now! WTF!!! Its starting to snow here and i guess were gonna get pounded.

But unlike then, I get to drive home (30 miles) in it. I really don't mind, except that it will probably take 2 hours or more due to paranoid SUV drivers. And if the Danbury area gets 5", there's a good chance I'll have 7" in the "mountains." And I've noticed DOT isn't really doing much this year, so I should probably stick to the highway. I'm guessing my beater becomes immobile at about 4 inches.

They are already salting the main roads. I dont know why because its not sticking to anything yet. They say rain by 4pm now.

I have a feeling people are still going to get all slammy on the brakes for no reason in the inside lane. CT drivers.... Well that's just an oxyMORON for the better number of us.

So.Cal It rained a couple of days ago, as for yesterday 65-69 in Riverside. This weekends forecast is for the 70's. Its a little chilly in the morning but thats why they make long sleeve shirts.

So.Cal It rained a couple of days ago, as for yesterday 65-69 in Riverside. This weekends forecast is for the 70's. Its a little chilly in the morning but thats why they make long sleeve shirts.

I could go for that right about now.

Its raining nothing but sunshine here in sunny So. Cal boys, little chili in the morning but gets up to about 60 in the afternoon. aint complainin !!!

Bob

Snowed here two nights ago. Not a lot though. Should be all melted buy to tomorrow.

I am on my way up tomorrow to enjoy that white stuff on my sled.

Was hoping to stay home this weekend after spending all week in Wawa Ontario last week on the sled, but got to ride when the snow flys and the following week looks like the beginning of meltdown for Northern Wi and the UP.

Bad news is this may be the last ride of the year. Good news is it is just about time to hit the drag strip with the Cuda and the fields with the corn planter.

Ma Snart

A few pics from last week

Attachments

• DSC07747.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 190
  • DSC07663.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 185
  • DSC07721.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 186
  • DSC07725.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 174
  • DSC07673.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 180
4" in N Idaho -- It's a state of the mind -- and more coming later today/ tonight.

-
Back