Frickin people....

-

Cope

Fusing with fire
Reaction score
Today I'm away from the shop helping my buddy do some carpentry. My car was parked next to the dumpster at the complex.

This morning I hear screaming out front so I walk out to see what is going on. This "lady" is screaming at the garbage men beacuse their auto dump dropped a glass bottle out of a can and it broke in the parking lot.

She is screaming at the guys about the glass and screaming "if anyone has a cell phone or camera" that's why I came out. I figure something bad has happened and maybe she needs help.

Well she goes on for about 5 minutes at the top of her lungs long after they have moved on, disrupting every one and carrying on.

Then she yells "I'm getting my camera, this is BS!" and walks away.

I walked down and picked up the broken glass with my hands, pitched it in the bin and went back to work.

In the time she spent yelling and screaming she never even bothered to go get her broom and clean it up...

WTF is wrong with folks?

Alot of people are ate up. She pays for them to pick up her ****. She's in- titled . ( to something)

Last edited:
Yes she is. She is Intitled to load her trash up in her truck that she dont own and huck those bags into the land fill she dont think about...

Its todays world,
***** about the problem but never lift a finger to do something about it.
The other side of the coin,there are others that quietly clean up after people and move on. Cope...

I had a 14 year old kid with a bike opened a door for me today. Walked 10 feet outta his way to do it. I thanked him and waved to him after I came outta store, he waved back. Was he being polite or scoping me out lol. Felt good but made me feel old lol

And he should.

One time I made the mistake of not saying thank you to the lady at Mc donald's, pops showed me real quick that she deserved as much respect as anyone else.

Folks these days dont get that lesson.

I hold the door and say thank you every time.

:)

Yep, the world is getting more disrespectful every day, I miss the good old days. Used to be able to help people out by doing a brake job cheap for them and they would appreciate it, nowadays they buy cheap pad's to save money and when they wear out too soon they blame you! A lot of kid's have no respect for adults now day's and conservation at break's at work is a thing of the past, everyone just sits around quietly on their cell phone texting.

Today I'm away from the shop helping my buddy do some carpentry. My car was parked next to the dumpster at the complex.

This morning I hear screaming out front so I walk out to see what is going on. This "lady" is screaming at the garbage men beacuse their auto dump dropped a glass bottle out of a can and it broke in the parking lot.

She is screaming at the guys about the glass and screaming "if anyone has a cell phone or camera" that's why I came out. I figure something bad has happened and maybe she needs help.

Well she goes on for about 5 minutes at the top of her lungs long after they have moved on, disrupting every one and carrying on.

Then she yells "I'm getting my camera, this is BS!" and walks away.

I walked down and picked up the broken glass with my hands, pitched it in the bin and went back to work.

In the time she spent yelling and screaming she never even bothered to go get her broom and clean it up...

WTF is wrong with folks?
Democrat.

I pulled into a gas station the other day and as I positioned my car next to the gas pump a lady came running past the front of my car from behind the gas pump station just as I came to a stop. She was startled that my car was there and glared at me as my car stopped in position. From her point of view I was slamming on my brakes to avoid hitting when all I was doing is stopping to put gas in my car. She gave me a very ugly look then pulled out her phone and took a pic of me and my car. WHAT THE HELL GOOD WAS THAT GOING TO DO????? Is there a new law saying that if you come to a stop at a gas station and someone runs in front of your car you can be help liable for ALMOST HIT AND RUN. I wanted to get out and tell her off and tell her that she had no business taking a pic of my car. But i knew it wasn't worth it. What's wrong with people nowadays?

Alot of people are ate up. She pays for them to pick up her ****. She's in- titled . ( to something)

And don't you think she won't cal and complain like "they" owe her something. Ridiculous.

I make it a point to compliment parents when a kid does right. Doesn't happen much these days.

Not that I'm a perfect gentleman or anything.

Yep, the world is getting more disrespectful every day, I miss the good old days. Used to be able to help people out by doing a brake job cheap for them and they would appreciate it, nowadays they buy cheap pad's to save money and when they wear out too soon they blame you! A lot of kid's have no respect for adults now day's and conservation at break's at work is a thing of the past, everyone just sits around quietly on their cell phone texting.
Got a bunch of "kids" (25-35 year olds) working here that are in another world. Sit around all day with ear-buds in, or earphones on, looking at phones, texting, who knows what else. You can't really talk to them, they usually won't hear you. So there are no conversations going on, no friendships being formed, no camaraderie. It really sucks. If I were the boss I'd have two rules: No ear buds or earphones, and No, you don't use your cell phone when you're supposed to be working!

He could have gotten off his butt and picked it up,
but then she could have have picked it up and keep her mouth shut! He may have been going to pick it up and when she started screaming it pissed him off.

As far as courtesy it seems it isn't taught to kids any more. It's like some parents don't have or take the time.
As a parent shouldn't you take the time. isn't that part of being a parent teaching right from wrong and teaching common courtesy and values. It seem like schools aren't much help any more either.
I applaud the parents that do and take the time to do things as a family.

Kids see all this crap on social media and other media from celebrities, politicians, etc. being rude, name calling, and bullying. And we wonder where they get it from.

I know when I was a kid and wasn't polite I definitely heard about it from one or both of my parents.

Got a bunch of "kids" (25-35 year olds) working here that are in another world. Sit around all day with ear-buds in, or earphones on, looking at phones, texting, who knows what else. You can't really talk to them, they usually won't hear you. So there are no conversations going on, no friendships being formed, no camaraderie. It really sucks. If I were the boss I'd have two rules: No ear buds or earphones, and No, you don't use your cell phone when you're supposed to be working!

Company I retired from had to implement that policy and ended up firing a guy 2 weeks later because he thought they were kidding.

Now days people are just "educated" by their phone, tv and computer. No human interaction. The new generation just rather be inside. No more outdoor activites or even common sense. Just a sad world we are now in. Oh and mist if these newer young people think they know it all too!

I pulled into a gas station the other day and as I positioned my car next to the gas pump a lady came running past the front of my car from behind the gas pump station just as I came to a stop. She was startled that my car was there and glared at me as my car stopped in position. From her point of view I was slamming on my brakes to avoid hitting when all I was doing is stopping to put gas in my car. She gave me a very ugly look then pulled out her phone and took a pic of me and my car. WHAT THE HELL GOOD WAS THAT GOING TO DO????? Is there a new law saying that if you come to a stop at a gas station and someone runs in front of your car you can be help liable for ALMOST HIT AND RUN. I wanted to get out and tell her off and tell her that she had no business taking a pic of my car. But i knew it wasn't worth it. What's wrong with people nowadays?
That not as bad as a younger guy driving an almost new Grand Cherokee, pulled into the gas station and plowed the car in rear sitting at the pump.

I was within ear shot, the guy exchanged insurance information and told the guy he was sorry, he was saving up for brakes, just did not have the money for them yet.

WTF, you are driving around in a almost new vehicle, with no brakes.

Idiots

Democrat!

My wife and I were on our way home from my Daughters coming up 176 by pass in my diesel truck.It has a large Class 3 hitch, Its 4 lanes. A car came up on my back bumper with its high beams on. I slowed up to almost a stop and she would not go around me.
I came to a complete stop off the highway and she stopped back a ways behind me with the highs still on. was not in a very good mood. I put in in reverse and went for it . She backed up so fast she lost control in reverse. I took off and lost her. I got off the next exit where you could go straight and get right back on. I shut my lights off and waited for the car to go bye.

There was no other cars on the highway it was after 2 AM in the morning. I got back on without my lights on and caught her. It was a little Honda with a young girl driving. I put on my High beams and startled her. She pulled over and came to a stop. I pulled in behind her with my highs still on. She got out with something tied to a rag and took a picture of my truck . In Pa. we do not have front plates ,So I don't think she had a plan. Then I saw it, "The Crooked Hillary sticker".

I have an old tail gate that I put on my truck It said real big "Vote Trump". Then I knew what her problem was. What I didn't get is she could not see who or how many were in my truck, I have a cap on and its pretty high. What if I was a bunch of bad Hombre's out to harm her. I pulled out and drove toward her and she jumped in her car. I almost took her door off and drove past her and she stayed back. I scared the **** out of her. I called the police reported her and gave her plate #No.

What an idiot, We were in the middle of nowhere. Is this what they are taught by their parents? She was a young purple headed white girl with the brain the size of a green pea. If she would have approached my truck with what ever she had tied to that rag I could legally have shot her.

What is this world coming to?

It starts young and at home. I made a run to one of the local pizza shops last evening. Cut thru the neighborhood behind us to come back with our food. 2 kids about 10 and 12 are riding their bikes, doing long azz wheelies down the middle of the road. As cool as it looks, and is, to peddle a 4 block wheelie, they had no regards for traffic. Purposely holding me up, and forcing the on-coming car to pull off to the side to not run them over from the opposite direction.

Most illegals are gangs on on street bikes now. If you get in their way and comment on their jesters or even yell at their kids on those bikes they will have over 100 Street bikes on you in a second. They are above our laws. Any crimes they commit are let go.
I grew up believing Mr. T was the good guy on the Mod Squad. So its Mr. T for me. WOW I'm a poet and didn't know it. LOL

I wore my Bikers for Trump shirt and a MAGA hat all day at Carlisle. You would not believe all of the thanks that came my way. They are selling MAGA hats at the Carlisle event.

-
Back