Friend's family needs prayers...

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
A good friend and customer's family needs prayers please. They lost their 17 year old son a couple nights ago when he was hit by a car and killed on his bicycle. The boy had just graduated The Youth Challenge Academy at Ft. Stewart in Georgia last December. He was their oldest son.

Condolences to the family. Heard it described as a parents worse nightmare; burying their child.

My condolances.
A similar thing happened a ways from here, two 14/15 year old boys got hit by an impaired driver who fled the scene. They got him though.

man that is rough
i hope they have some people to fall back on during this time

Prayers sent for this family and all there many friends , wisdom and strength be with them all.

Very tragic.... I hope they have the strength to get through this..

Prayers sent for strength and healing.

So sorry to hear that, thoughts and prayers sent for strength and comfort.

My condolences to all. I have a memorial service to go to this morning for the son of a good friend. US Navy Veteran, a couple Iraq tours. Got mustered out, my friend noticed he was not the same, as is the case in many Vets. The lad sought the help of the VA and spent a lot of time with their Drs. Good days and bad days. I helped my friend get a Kid Kart for his grandson, a real racing kart :rolleyes: at 5 yrs old. Made me smile when David (the son) went racing with E (the grandson). E is 11 now and his attentions have shifted to rodeoing, since Dad had gone to cowboying for a living. My friend was doing pretty well with the loss of his son the last time we talked about it, as well as can be expected anyway. He still struggles with the lack of facts as to why David passed so suddenly. Going to be a somber day here. My prayers for all parents that lose children.

Prayers sent.
I have buried two small children of my own, it still hurts.

Prayers sent, condolences to the family. I have seen families that lost a child, and I know they never get over it. Why should they. Got to be the hardest thing that can happen, period.

I have 8 children and still have them all, I can't imagine loosing one and am so sorry for there loss.
with tears and prayers from North Dakota.

Prayers to the Family.Couple in my Hometown just buried their 8 year old Boy who fell off a parade float and got run over. I can't imagine the pain of burying one of your kids.

That's got to be tough, parents aren't suppose to loose their children.

Our thoughts are with them.

-
Back