Friends, it's going to be some time for 318willrun

-
My son was sick for three weeks before he crawled into the emergency room. 700 miles from home.

Spent three days in the covid unit then into a regular room for one day then home.

A few days later he was at deer camp overdoing it as usual. Had to go back to the ER with blood clots in his lungs. Now he is feeling better and his wife has him chained to the couch.

He will be fine.

It's like people are in a trance if they don't suffer personal loss they don't even believe this exists... Honestly I think if some of them suffered personal loss they still wouldn't believe it...

I've lost a friend, and a couple of acquaintances. I've also suffered through Covid and watched my wife go into the hospital for 6 days. So I think I'm in the group of "suffer personal loss".

At the same time I still smell a rat in all of this. Not that Covid isn't real, or that it isn't deadly, but that it doesn't all add up.

Glad to hear you are recovering, 318willrun. I worked for the first 2 weeks I had it and then slept for a week and have been back to health for several months. Wife came home and was on oxygen for a time, but she is mostly back to where she was. Have had a bunch of friends that had it and suffered much less than I or my wife did.

False. You are not even close.
MOST people recover fully and MOST don't even know that they have had it.
STOP with the lies.
Disagree all you want.
First of all, to disagree with the statement that "MOST people recover" is stupid. The numbers are reported to be between 97 to 99.5% survival rate.
Secondly, Considering the overall population of the world, there is an excellent chance that most people contracted it and recovered without experiencing any severe symptoms. I'm talking about all age groups, all countries.
I have spoken with several people that tested positive that felt perfectly fine. Either the test method sucks or my theory is correct.
Remember, the term "Most" only has to be 50.1 % to be true and accurate.

I personally know of nobody that died from the disease BUT do know 2 people that died from the vaccine.
I know of several that did get Covid and recovered fully without any medical care or vaccine, myself and Wife included.
I will continue to resist, The way I see it, there is no way that this is a totally safe and legitimate "vaccine". Even if it was, I see no benefit from it given the extremely high percentage of survivability if I did catch it again.

Checklist.png

Good luck in your recovery, 318WR.

I know 9 people that have had it.

7 of them had very similar experiences to what I had.

2 of them died.

Disagree all you want.

Those are facts I've been witness to personally.

-
Back