~~From Xcptshnl1, "I am so greatful!"~~

-

Xcptshnl1

Reaction score
I asked AdamR to make this one a "Sticky" so all could read this.

I am Xcptshnl1, (Exceptional One). My name is Mary Gillespie. From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank everyone who participated in Memike's :rock: Bid to Win thread, sent in donations and/or just had a kind thought or prayed for me and my family.

Memike had a little help, but most of the difficult task he did all on his own out of the kindness of his heart.

The generosity of my FABO family has amazed me... Total strangers to me most of you are. But in my heart you all are kindred spirits. If you believe in the after life, one fine day I will get to look you in the face and tell you thank you personally.

Until then, all I can say is a simple, "Thank you." You have given me hope and restored my faith in human nature and MY belief in the power of prayer.

If I could bring a smile to your face, or make you laugh with my joke postings, then I feel I have contributed to this site and tried to make everyone's day just a little brighter.

Sincerely,
~The Exceptional One~

~Mary Catherine Gillespie

You have put so many smile's and laughter in my life Xcptshnl1 that I need
to keep my days pleasant and happy :-D
And like gts340 said no thanks is necessary, And you are very welcome.
And to your great husband grumpuscreature,:happy10: One heck of a great member that keeps me straight here that has helped many members with tec advice
and friend ship.8)

hopefully now we,re gonna turn the corner get off the rough road and have some smooth country road cruizing.

you have showed me that i dont have anything to complain about. stay strong and we all will make it. tonight at church they asked if i had any prayer concerns and i couldnt think of any for me personaly but i did mention you and we prayed for you all. thanks for stayin so strong thru everything and showin everyone to suck it up and go on thru life

You did me a favor, I got rid of a piece of junk that was in my way. Good luck and It is hearing about other members miss fortune that puts my life in perspective. I have so much to be greatfull for.

Mary, YOU'RE the one who brings the smiles to US, and FABO would never be the same without you.
Thanks for being who you are!

Breads cast upon the water return many fold, or as I like to say, a blower will take a little gas and air and make a lot of horsepower!!!!!! Glad your getting back on your feet, keep the 'Ol man straight as an axel, tuck the kids in at night, an' don't forget to put out the dog. We'll keep the fire (tires) lit in Oklahoma.

Another reason to be grateful. Thank you Smallblock aka Bill Stone. This arrived about 30 minutes ago.

Heater 003.jpg

Heater 003.jpg

My pleasure Mary and so that you know, you can lay a newspaper on that heater and it will not ignite. This will assure that you and yours will be around here awhile. Enjoy it and the family.

My pleasure Mary and so that you know, you can lay a newspaper on that heater and it will not ignite. This will assure that you and yours will be around here awhile. Enjoy it and the family.

Thank you for thinking of the right gift Bill :cheers:

Not strangers at all Mary........ :colors:

Just have yet to meet you guys..You are both more than welcome.

Nice gift Small Block. Looks like that is a "special" heater for some special people. :home:

Thank you Bill for such a generous gift for Mary and David. You must surely sleep well at night knowing that you've done the right thing.

My boys, Greg age 14 and Luke 9, each received gift cards from a husband and wife from here on FABO. Christmas was a little late, but much joy was unwrapped this morning!! Thank you!!!O:)

Here's David having a little fun on their behalf!
FABO Christmas 001.jpg

FABO Christmas 002.jpg

FABO Christmas 009.jpg

FABO Christmas 014.jpg

FABO Christmas 007.jpg

A very Merry ( belated) Christmas

FABO Christmas 001.jpg

FABO Christmas 002.jpg

FABO Christmas 009.jpg

FABO Christmas 014.jpg

FABO Christmas 007.jpg

Outstanding :cheers: It sure put a warm felling in my hart seeing your family so happy, and a good looking family at that :wav:

Hello David :wave: and Boy's :wave: Those big smiles mad my morning.

Mary.....WOW....brings a tear of joy to my eyes.

Your boys look soooo happy. Congrats to your family :toothy7:

Looks like 2009 is starting out on the right foot.

-
Back