~~From Xcptshnl1, "I am so greatful!"~~

-
Looks like they had fun. Glad to see it's finally warm enough to wear shorts too. That heater must have done the trick.

Looks like J Leno has a 66 also David, Look what I found.

J leno's 66 valiant.jpg

CHRISTmas doesn't have to be confined to December. Great jesture who ever you are. Mary. We need a family portrait....for the FABO gang.

The gift cards were all gerty's fault. Can't thank him enough. The pic was taken last summer at Seneca Rocks visitor center. That is Seneca Creek in the background, and yes, it's full of trout. Close as I can come to a family portrait.

Lost River 08 169.jpg

Lost River 08 169.jpg

:cheers:I remember that picture of your vacation:-D yall went horse back riding and I seen Hester in the back ground. A happy day indeed :happy10:

:-D I am soooo glad that you & grumpus were surprised again today and the clock arrived safely.

Please give all the credit to member SGBARRACUDA....

:thumblef: His Idea Completely :notworth:

And thank you memike for keeping the secret...LOL

:-D I am soooo glad that you & grumpus were surprised again today and the clock arrived safely.

Please give all the credit to member SGBARRACUDA....

:thumblef: His Idea Completely :notworth:

And thank you memike for keeping the secret...LOL

That was pretty clever wasn't it. Great job!

6pk2goDemon I was glad to keep this secret, and like mullinax95 said.
That was a very clever way to help out. Thank you SGBARRACUDA and you
6pk2goDemon on the special added FABO.Com work you did to personalize it.

I just talked to my lovely wife and she said $913.36 has been transferred and I am going first thing tomorrow morning to the post office and change it to a Money order and get it in the mail. Thank you all for the kindness I see on this great site I call home.

This site is cheaper then therapy .:-D

That was pretty clever wasn't it. Great job!

I was floored to say the least when I got the PM from SGBARRACUDA to send the clock to David & Mary......8)

Clever for sure and thank you mullinax for all your help.

Great Team Effort......:wave:

FABO really continues to Amaze me !!

This site is cheaper then therapy .
Amen to that brother!
Hey 6pk2goDemon, nice touch with the "FABO.com".

Thank you GTXperience!!

We received a gift package for our boys today... they are gonna have a blast playing with these!

Thanks Ben!!

FABO Christmas 005.1.JPG

FABO Christmas 004.1.JPG

FABO Christmas 005.1.JPG

FABO Christmas 004.1.JPG

Mary, thanks for the pics. I just wanted to send a few things that boys could enjoy running off of tables and into walls and setting on fire or blowing up with firecrackers. Whoops ... I was just recounting my own childhood. ;)

Mary, thanks for the pics. I just wanted to send a few things that boys could enjoy running off of tables and into walls and setting on fire or blowing up with firecrackers. Whoops ... I was just recounting my own childhood. ;)

Looks like this keeps going & going & going...... Much better than the energizer bunny. LOL

:toothy7::goodman: :hello2: GTXperience and a big thumbs up :thumbup: for the surprise.

Good job GTX. "Snot Rod" was a great pick, lol!

Many years ago (way early 70's) they used to have a car toy that you would pull a toothed rip cord that engaged a flywheel and they would haul ***. "SST" I think comes to mind?

That picture sure warmed my hart this morning
You are the man GTX, I remember pulling a toy dun buggy around with a string as a child. That dun buggy stayed with me a long time.8)

Hello boys :wave::wave:

Good job GTX. "Snot Rod" was a great pick, lol!

Many years ago (way early 70's) they used to have a car toy that you would pull a toothed rip cord that engaged a flywheel and they would haul ***. "SST" I think comes to mind?

Yeah, ramcharger, the toy car in the big red box near my youngest boy is that type of toy car. It is one of the "fart pipe" cars , as I call them, from the movie "CARS" and it's been hauling a$$ in my hallway for 2 days now :burnout::rolleyes:

-
Back