~~From Xcptshnl1, "I am so greatful!"~~

-
MeMike!!!!! :rock: I have good news. With the money you and the FABO family raised, David and I picked out and Frigidaire brand Electric range. We gave up on trying to remodel the kitchen. I have been cooking with the microwave and one electric skillet since last June after David had his heart surgery.:angry7:

I am selling the wall oven and counter top glass top range that we bought at Habitat for Humanity to my brother in Columbus, Ohio, for just what I paid for them. He'll pick them up at Easter.
:thumbrig:

The stove will be delivered by Lowes tomorrow!!! :cheers:

All I have to do is take out the old gas stove and run the wire and connect the plug and pig tail wires today, with David's help.(Yeah actually you know I'll be the goffer... 8))

Thought I'd pass on the good news. I'll post pics after we get it all together! :violent1:
:goodman:

~Mary :happy10:
:rock:

Yeah, ramcharger, the toy car in the big red box near my youngest boy is that type of toy car. It is one of the "fart pipe" cars , as I call them, from the movie "CARS" and it's been hauling a$$ in my hallway for 2 days now :burnout::rolleyes:

Fun! :cheers::cheers:

MeMike!!!!! :rock: I have good news. With the money you and the FABO family raised, David and I picked out and Frigidaire brand Electric range. We gave up on trying to remodel the kitchen. I have been cooking with the microwave and one electric skillet since last June after David had his heart surgery.:angry7:

I am selling the wall oven and counter top glass top range that we bought at Habitat for Humanity to my brother in Columbus, Ohio, for just what I paid for them. He'll pick them up at Easter.
:thumbrig:

The stove will be delivered by Lowes tomorrow!!! :cheers:

All I have to do is take out the old gas stove and run the wire and connect the plug and pig tail wires today, with David's help.(Yeah actually you know I'll be the goffer... 8))

Thought I'd pass on the good news. I'll post pics after we get it all together! :violent1:
:goodman:

:rock:

Good to know the dough is going to good use Mary!

Thank you Bill for such a generous gift for Mary and David. You must surely sleep well at night knowing that you've done the right thing.

That is most likely why he is so much fun Joe.:cheers:

Are you a shrink or something Joe :-k :-D

Here are the pictures of my NEW electric range!!

I need to thank you all for the help. The rest of the funds that FABO raised for me and my family are in the bank to pay bills.
:homework:

I'm am so grateful to all of you for your love and support and especially your prayers and kind thoughts.
This has been such a blessing
:angel5:
to have my motorhead brothers and sisters rally for me.
:rock::pirate::love6::drinkers::wave::supz::blob::hello2::glasses1::angel12:
For MeMike, Small Block, and all the countless others...
:wav:

I Thank You!!!!!

:notworth:

FABO Stove2.1.JPG

FABO Oven1.2.JPG

FABO Stove2.1.JPG

FABO Oven1.2.JPG

YEE HAW:cheers: Mary just called and said it will be pork chops tonight=P~

That sure is a beauty Mary, Treva said its time for us to get a new one.
She like's the one you picked out, And look how easy it will be to clean.
Nothing is better then a good smooth top to cook on.:cheers:

I am Very happy for you Mary :rock: Know cook that great family a feast they wont forget =D>

That's a beautiful sight Mary! Now ... how about a pic of one of your specialties for all of us to virtually salivate over!

Mary, Your new range is B E A U T I F U L........That smoooooth top is SWEET !!!

Kudos to you & grumpus for $$ well spent. Glad that 2009 is off to a great start for your family. :-D

I appreciate every day now as a gift. My FABO brothers and sisters, you helped me and my family more than you will ever know. You have lifted my spirits during my healing time. I am still not as active as I once was, and I might not ever be. On top of my heart condition, I am a Diabetic and have been since I was carrying my youngest son (now age 10).

You gave me support when I and my family needed it most, you helped me heat my home, pay bills and provide for my family in our time of need. I am not here asking for anything else except a kind thought or a prayer. We took the boys to a local park where they had a fishing lake today. This was the first fishing my boys have ever done. As some of you might know, David and I have been married, it will be only 2 years on June 5th. The boys birth father (The SOB I call him the "sperm donor") never took interest the kids.

David is as his name is defined " A Gift from GOD". He is the only father they will ever know.

Here are some pictures of the kids drowning worms and having a blast
:toothy8::toothy8:
Gone Fishin 2.1.JPG

Gone Fishin 9.3.JPG
You can see Hester,our baby blue '66 Valiant on the left in the parking lot...
Gone Fishin 6.1.JPG

and here is the sunset that kept us company us for the ride home...

sunset 322..9.jpg

Thank you for reading and GOD bless you all :angel9:
~Mary

Gone Fishin 2.1.JPG

Gone Fishin 9.3.JPG

Gone Fishin 6.1.JPG

sunset 322..9.jpg

Pretty pictures! It was a real nice day that's for sure.

I haven't went fishing in a long time. Glad everyone enjoyed the day.

I know all about the diabetic thing... I've been type 1 now for 3 yrs. I've seen highs at 475 and a low of 21. It's not a fun way to live .... and I try really really hard to keep it under control. My AC1 level at the last doc visit was 7.1 which is good.

Thank you for sharing a perfect day with us Mary :happy10:
Nothing fills my hart with so munch joy then to see your boys having a great day fishing :love7: It seem like I can remember every fishing trip my grandmother and I made together after a days work in the fields.
I would call that day a M&M day :cheers: Making Memories.
Thank you David :-D You set the bar high for all men out there.

Awesome pictures Mary! As beautiful as this country can be theres still nothing better than seeing kids out enjoying nature and the simple things in life like droping a line in some water! You, David, and the boys are the true definition of family and I feel like I am a better person just for knowing you. You will all continue to be in our thoughts and prayers! Thanks again for the pics, getting on here and seeing them first thing was sure a nice start to the day!

I just wanted to add that I'm greatful too this Sunday morning... The sun is bright, the trees are blooming and I'm alive. I have my health, thank goodness. That's a big deal at 43... :)

some of us cant help how we are. the news shows all the bad in the world but theres still good people 100 to 1.

I think David and I was raised on a good Sunday meal :-D,
If I had to request on a meal that would be one on my list :-D
and some spinach with every meal when I can with a touch of vinegar.
Looks real good 8)

Time for the cook book to come out Joe, Same here =P~=P~

Cook it on up buddy! That's some good stuff.

x2

I always liked breaking some up in a glass and pouring milk on it. That's good!

Friend of mine uses buttermilk instead of sweet milk... I've never tried that.

I really do love cornbread. If I could live on cornbread, butter, beef, bacon, and beer I'd be a happy man.. lol! I'd probably weigh a thousand pounds too.

Hi folks! Mary here
I got an envelope today post marked Denver, Colorado. There was a letter and $15 (3-Five Dollar bills) in it.

The printed note said that this person(WHO STILL remains anonymous. ) had made a promise to MeMike :rock: back in December, that they would send something to me a little later on due to things being tight with them at the time.:???:

I want to go on the record that I thought it was Ramcharger/Joe E. from Denver, here on FABO. But after trading PM's, he said it wasn't him. He did say,"That there are quite a few great people out here in Colorado." I will have to agree with him. The letter was signed," One of your FABO Family Members." :-\"
This could have not come at a better time!!:notworth:

So, to whom it may concern..

Thank you. :heart:

~The Exceptional One

That's the kinda meal you can't hardly find in a resturaunt these days and like many that is one of my favorites. Maybe add a little onion, some taters and put some cracklins and jalepenos in that cornbread. Man its only 6:49 AM and i could go for a bait of that stuff. Mary, your a mean woman doing this to us.....Love ya though.
Small Block

Don't ya just love suprises?
That food is about a month old and it still looks good.

-
Back