Front brake line bracket

-

PWdart

Reaction score
I have a 1969 Dart. I am converting from front drum to disc brakes using mostly Factory parts( mancini kit ). Is the brake hose bracket that holds the rubber hose to the frame the same for disk and drum? If so where can I get one? Mine is a little bit thin. It looks generic but haven't been able to locate one

If memory serves me correctly, this bracket is welded to the car and the hole is not round but star shaped. They should be the same on all cars.

You are correct. I however cannot find this bracket for any car.Trying to do an online search gets me a lot of stuff unrelated

I have a 1969 Dart. I am converting from front drum to disc brakes using mostly Factory parts( mancini kit ). Is the brake hose bracket that holds the rubber hose to the frame the same for disk and drum? If so where can I get one? Mine is a little bit thin. It looks generic but haven't been able to locate one
Post a photo of the bracket and where it is located.

8DF8075A-C0F3-4BED-AC35-90694EF512C0.jpeg
Post a photo of the bracket and where it is located.
8DF8075A-C0F3-4BED-AC35-90694EF512C0.jpeg

E6EE15FD-CBB4-46D1-B85E-4A57BD3E97AA.jpeg

You can get universal brackets from places likes Summit Racing and Speedway. Just Google "brake hose bracket" and you'll find all different types from weld on to bolt on.

You can get universal brackets from places likes Summit Racing and Speedway. Just Google "brake hose bracket" and you'll find all different types from weld on to bolt on.
Thank you. Not trying to do a correct restoration but making that multi point
hole would be difficult

-
Back