Front Bumper Answer

-

rod7515

Reaction score
I have 2 questions and Im hoping someone can answer them.
First question is are the 65 Dart front bumper and 66 Dart front bumper interchangeable?
I dont think they are but will wait for someone that can answer for sure.

2nd question is for anyone in the area of this chrome plating company. Sx Plating in South Sx. City, Nebraska
I have a friend that sent bumpers there and now it appears they have closed the doors and he is left without getting his bumpers and he has already paid for the service.

Hoping someone may be able to help out getting this resolved.
Thanks Rod

I am unable to help w your question, but their website has Latin nonsense text at the bottom of the page. Either someone hijacked their website or their designer has a bad sense of humor.

Our friends at the EPA have made the chroming business expensive at best.

Maybe have your friend call the Nebraska Better Business Bureau or State's Attorney.

I have 2 questions and Im hoping someone can answer them.
First question is are the 65 Dart front bumper and 66 Dart front bumper interchangeable?
I dont think they are but will wait for someone that can answer for sure.

2nd question is for anyone in the area of this chrome plating company. Sx Plating in South Sx. City, Nebraska
I have a friend that sent bumpers there and now it appears they have closed the doors and he is left without getting his bumpers and he has already paid for the service.

Hoping someone may be able to help out getting this resolved.
Thanks Rod
I believe 65 & 66 bumpers are the same. 65 uses an amber parking light lens an the 66 uses a white or clear lens.

Google maps July 2018 - Hand written note on door????
Plaas Incorporated 500 E 9th St. is next door look them up and give them a call they might know what is going on.

upload_2018-10-16_20-35-40.png

upload_2018-10-16_20-36-21.png

My friend was fortunate enough to find a past employee from there that helped him get his bumpers back. They had been plated but the plating was not acceptable so after he spent the money to have them done he had to send them to another place and is going to be paying again for them to be chromed. Good thing is that he got his bumpers back. Bad thing is he is going to have very expensive bumpers.
Rod

I have two Dodge Darts, [65 & 66] and did some close comparisons for this question. They are the same. As mentioned, lenses are different colors. 65: yellow. 66: clear.

-
Back