-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duster2022!

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for 71 Dart front bumper brackets to change out my 74 Duster front bumper to 71 Dart front bumper. Building a Demon Tribute. I can’t find and reproduced brackets or anything I need to do the job. Any help?

I only run two of the four to save weight.
We should have several sets, but we are in Nevada
and shipping will not be cheap as they are heavy!

I only run two of the four to save weight.
We should have several sets, but we are in Nevada
and shipping will not be cheap as they are heavy!
Yeah I am sure they probably would cost a fortune to ship to Indiana

If they can be disassembled They could/should fit into a large USPS flat rate box for approximately $21. Medium flat rate box would only be around $17. Bless the USPS, if it fits it ships! Hard to tell from pic on Ebay ad if they are bolted together or riveted. Looked like a bolt which prompted my response.

If they can be disassembled They could/should fit into a large USPS flat rate box for approximately $21. Medium flat rate box would only be around $17. Bless the USPS, if it fits it ships! Hard to tell from pic on Ebay ad if they are bolted together or riveted. Looked like a bolt which prompted my response.
I’m not sure those brackets disassemble?

One bolt

A751A814-4CE6-4BC5-83FD-0BEDF8255BB5.jpeg

604E8B6F-B0F7-421E-B966-CE62A77CB75D.jpeg

DA3F93CC-B900-4BD7-AECB-C3957E7E85FF.jpeg

CB41A39C-3D30-440D-8B0F-6F96FC90B847.jpeg

There are two sizes for both the medium and large flat rate boxes. Kinda square and a more rectangular one. I can get a slant 6 intake, with carb studs removed, into the large rectangular one. Appreciate brackets are odd shaped even when broken down and may not fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back