Front disc brake conversion question

-

carcrazyken

Reaction score
I am putting bbp disc brakes from a 1974 dart to my 1972 340 demon that came with manual drum brakes. What power brake booster and master cylinder with prop valve would work best for me? I hate to rehash this but I have read countless threads and I have not seen a good straight answer. Please help me before I give up and put my drums back on. Thanks Ken

I am putting bbp disc brakes from a 1974 dart to my 1972 340 demon that came with manual drum brakes. What power brake booster and master cylinder with prop valve would work best for me? I hate to rehash this but I have read countless threads and I have not seen a good straight answer. Please help me before I give up and put my drums back on. Thanks Ken
Use all the system parts from the '74 Dart- booster, offset bracket, master and prop. valve. Heck, grab the master to prop valve lines too while you're at it.

It can get tricky when you are trying to re-create the original period correct look with the master cylinder etc.
If not, do as the Professor says.^^^^

It can get tricky when you are trying to re-create the original period correct look with the master cylinder etc.
If not, do as the Professor says.^^^^
I appreciate the replies but the car I got the spindles , rotors, calipers and the rest already has the booster and the master stripped. I am not that interested in originality. New parts or a source for new parts is what I need. It may just be me but when I call sources for info on what to buy they don't answer the phone or call back they only want to deal by computer.

-
Back