memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Contact seller
As some of yall know I am looking for eather a front or rear sway bar that I can install myself 8) Where should I look first ?
I will need a complete kit.
This is for a 66 Valiant so I am sure the barracuda's are the same as my Valiant. I can use a drill and ready to move on to my new upgrade. any help directing me to a supplier would be a great help :cheers:
Thank you again :happy10: Your fabo post ***** memike :-D

Helwig and Addco spring to mind right off. Check Summit Racing, Just Suspension, PST, JC Whitney, FirmFeel... you get the idea. Just remember, throttle induced oversteer is way more fun than sway bars.

Bummer I sold the stock one I had not long ago for 80 plus shipping.
I was most likely not in the position to buy it at that time 8) Did it go with all the hard ware? I need everything 8)

Helwig and Addco spring to mind right off. Check Summit Racing, Just Suspension, PST, JC Whitney, FirmFeel... you get the idea. Just remember, throttle induced oversteer is way more fun than sway bars.
Just remember, throttle induced oversteer is way more fun than sway bars.:-D:-D Good to see you are back with us grumpus and thank you I will start my search and see if they have a complete set for an early A body :happy10:

my 74 came with the PST ones, the car handles almost on rails, i love them!
Thank you streetdak :happy10:
heading there now to see what they have for an early A body :-D

I got my set of front & rear sway bars from just suspensions....reasonably priced and pretty easy to install.....but I did use a TIG to fasten down some of the bolt on goodie parts

There is a shop that sells their stuff on ebay that makes sway bar kits with directions and hardware for a lot of older mopars. I wouldnt be surprised if they had one for your car.

I got my set of front & rear sway bars from just suspensions....reasonably priced and pretty easy to install.....but I did use a TIG to fasten down some of the bolt on goodie parts
I am going to just go with a rear sway bar for my first move on this up date and do the front when I change to disc brakes 8) I am running a 170 slant and it's my daily driver 390 4bbl offy intake split exhaust manifold so she is light up front
Thank you I will check them out

There is a shop that sells their stuff on ebay that makes sway bar kits with directions and hardware for a lot of older mopars. I wouldnt be surprised if they had one for your car.
Heading there know Kid Thank you :cheers:

Thank you Kid72 Looks like a front and rear sway bar Made by Addco will run me $241 to my door with all hard ware and instructions, If any welding needs to be dun Creed has a shop he shares with a friend that can help me get them on, I ask a question if they would just sell me the rear sway bar and I will hear back from them in 1 ta 2 work days

I put the kit they made on my dart and it was just drilling holes and everything else mounted up perfectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back