-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tazz9924

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
It doesn’t really matter which car its off of as my car is already a hodgepodge, but bonus points for a 68 dart. Looking for something near the charlotte area

Ummm what exactly are you working on. I could sell ya a 70 duster fender or a 68 barracuda fender but neither will fit a dart very well. 70-72 dart fenders are their own animal and will not fit 67-69 or 73-76 dart very well either unless your using an entire 70-72 dart front clip on those years. Sure all that will bolt up but the hoods, header panels, valances if applicable, grilles etc are not going to work if it's not year specific unless your swapping the entire front clip. You need to be a bit more specific as to what year and model A body your working on when it comes to exterior sheetmetal. Hodge podge of parts is fine when dealing with mechanical stuff. Body parts not so much. Good luck finding what you need.

Headlight buckets are in a different location on many of the years

Last edited:
Yes, 68 has a unique spacing on the headlight bezels, and Plymouth fenders have a different dogleg that won't work well on a Dodge. If you have a 68 Dart then you really need a 68 Dart fender unless you want to change everything on the front end except the hood...

Ummm what exactly are you working on. I could sell ya a 70 duster fender or a 68 barracuda fender but neither will fit a dart very well. 70-72 dart fenders are their own animal and will not fit 67-69 or 73-76 dart very well either unless your using an entire 70-72 dart front clip on those years. Sure all that will bolt up but the hoods, header panels, valances if applicable, grilles etc are not going to work if it's not year specific unless your swapping the entire front clip. You need to be a bit more specific as to what year and model A body your working on when it comes to exterior sheetmetal. Hodge podge of parts is fine when dealing with mechanical stuff. Body parts not so much. Good luck finding what you need.
Its a champ car race car, previously it had a 74 driver fender, 72 hood and a 68 passenger fender. A real looker. During our race at the roval the passenger fender got dented in to the point of no return. The cohesiveness of the front clip is an after thought, and thus our moto goes: if it fits it ships.

It doesn’t really matter which car its off of as my car is already a hodgepodge, but bonus points for a 68 dart. Looking for something near the charlotte area

I have a pair from a Valiant

I am assuming since it's for a roundy round car, you dont need a perfect fender

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back