-
Status
Not open for further replies.

capt_lunker

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I've decided to sell my Barracuda that I just got this spring. Haven't driven it or even put it on the road yet. It has the original motor with 104k. I haven't done anything to the car other than clean some stuff up and got all the lights working and such. It needs a windshield washer fluid tank, other than that, it's all there. The interior is in good shape, the carpet is faded from the sun, and the wood grain decal on the top of the console is showing its age. The chrome trim on the console is pitted but all the moldings and trim are there
The carburetor was rebuilt but I beleive there's a vacuum leak somewhere as it will only run with the choke on. Floors are solid, trunk floor is solid, it's going to need out quarter skins, a lower door skin and paint
I'm looking to get $7,000. It's 1 of only 200

49a8966f.jpg

64435298.jpg

f47b1aef.jpg

4be53e33.jpg

5891c4d2.jpg

8f49eb3d.jpg

71bd39c6.jpg

WOW it will sell, keep posting everywhere.
I Would of bought that in a heart beat.
Nice!
Darryl

I've decided to sell my Barracuda that I just got this spring. Haven't driven it or even put it on the road yet. It has the original motor with 104k. I haven't done anything to the car other than clean some stuff up and got all the lights working and such. It needs a windshield washer fluid tank, other than that, it's all there. The interior is in good shape, the carpet is faded from the sun, and the wood grain decal on the top of the console is showing its age. The chrome trim on the console is pitted but all the moldings and trim are there
The carburetor was rebuilt but I beleive there's a vacuum leak somewhere as it will only run with the choke on. Floors are solid, trunk floor is solid, it's going to need out quarter skins, a lower door skin and paint
I'm looking to get $7,000. It's 1 of only 200

49a8966f.jpg

64435298.jpg

f47b1aef.jpg

4be53e33.jpg

5891c4d2.jpg

8f49eb3d.jpg

71bd39c6.jpg

are the door edge's painted along with the wheel well openings a different color or is it just bad pics?

are the door edge's painted along with the wheel well openings a different color or is it just bad pics?

Yes they are. Someone before me did some not so good body work. The car has also been repainted in the past, but I have no idea how long ago

Pretty sure this car has had three owners the past couple of years. Wish I would have snagged it when it was 5k from the guy in New Hampshire. Then it was at a classic dealer in my state briefly and now here. Would be cool as a cruiser. Not sure how many slant 6 verts are left, but I am sure not many. GLWTS.

sure that is the original motor? looks like a older valve cover but i thought the 69 motors were red? were they blue in 69?

The engine on my 69 Barracuda is the same color as this one and the valve cover is also the same, our 69 has the original motor in it. We just purchased the car car from the original owner a in early June. The car hasn't been started or moved for 10 to 12 years.

This might be a long shot but will throw it out to you anyway?Not sure if your interested in any trades?I have an STR12 intake,carbs,linkage,fuel lines and air cleaners and a 70 340 that was rebuilt years ago that was running in a 68 dart that I sold about a month ago.Its an option if your interested as cash is pretty tight right now?If not I totally understand.

Attachments

• 101_9060.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 2,869
  • 101_9114.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 2,836
  • 101_9111.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 2,858
Totaly understand and if I had the funds to offer a decent offer I would.

If timing was better ,I would be all over it.... Property taxes and Christmas has me strapped.... What a fantastic deal!

I know. I saw one on Craigslist that was a rotted shell of a 68 convertible and the guy is asking 8k. I thought mine was priced pretty good! Lol

I know. I saw one on Craigslist that was a rotted shell of a 68 convertible and the guy is asking 8k. I thought mine was priced pretty good! Lol
Your price is good and it's a nice looking car-dont beat yourself up it's the economy,lots of guy's out of work.

Too bad I bought my 273 1967 Cuda vert last year for $9,600 or I'd be all over this! Looks like a good deal for someone. GLWS.

Trust me its the economy,I just started working again after 2 years and once I am caught up I will be trying to come up with $$$$ to buy it if its still for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back