-
Status
Not open for further replies.

73SwingerBuild

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is my Holley model 3310-3 4160 style carb. It's a vacuum secondary carb rated at 750CFM and the choke assembly was removed by the previous owner.

The carb was completely disassembled and rebuilt 8 months ago, but I didn't check the jet or power valve specs because it was on the motor when I got it so I didn't want to change anything.

I ran it on my 340 up until a week ago and the motor LOVED the carb at the top end, but it was just too much for the street, so I downsized. This carb worked great with no issues. Never had the engine backfire through it, and even without a choke it started and idled fine.

There was a small repair made to the base (looks like somebody tightened it down when it wasn't sitting flat, so the corner must have chipped off. You can see where they welded it back on). The weld is good and it doesn't leak at all. I know this for a fact.

I'll also include the dual inlet fuel feed line, which also never leaked.

Asking $200 shipped from North Smithfield, RI (02896).
Thanks for looking.

-Mike

Attachments

• IMG_0215 (Small).jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 467
  • IMG_0216 (Small).jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 520
  • IMG_0217 (Small).jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 384
  • IMG_0218 (Small).jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 383
  • IMG_0219 (Small).jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 379
  • IMG_0220 (Small).jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 395
  • IMG_0221 (Small).jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 387
Really want to sell this thing before the seals dry out. This thing is ready to bolt on and go.

Lets try $180 shipped in the lower 48. Please feel free to PM me with any questions.

Thanks all.
-Mike

Anybody need a carb? I'm negotiable on the price, if you think it's too high.

Shoot me an offer.

Thanks all.

-Mike

I run one on my 340 and it is not to much carb if tuned properly. Power valve and secondary spring need to be changed according to how much vacuum your engine is producing. Otherwise it can run to rich at idle or secondaries can be kicking on to soon or late. I never had any luck with bolt on and go. Every engine is different

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back