[SOLD] FS: Rear Leaf (s) from Firm Feel, never ran.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rice Nuker

Let the Coal Roll!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Never run. Mounted under an empty roller for 3 years. Obviously not super clean.

Comes with the 2 springs (shown), front rubber bushings installed, rear poly shackle bushings in a bag.

Other stuff shown, not included.

Note* These units are about 1/2" longer in the front segment than factory A body springs. No idea why they are made like this.

75 dollars plus shipping. I paid like 400 for them including shipping so, what ever, I am over it, I just want them to go to a good Mopar home. Firm Feel shows them as "Road Race". The part number appears to be oval track springs on other sites?

Location = Jackson CA. Pay Pal only. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_1696.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 613
  • IMG_1697.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 616
  • IMG_1698.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 622
  • IMG_1699.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 608
  • IMG_1700.JPG
    159.2 KB · Views: 607
  • IMG_1701.JPG
    147.7 KB · Views: 594
  • IMG_1702.JPG
    179.4 KB · Views: 613
The 1/2 is so you can put a 28" tall tire on the car. They should fit moving it back that much.

I had them on my 73 Duster roller with a 28 inch normal street tire (275-60-15) they were about 1/2" rearward in the wheel opening. A bit more gap in front of tire than rear (looking at the wheel opening).

Sale pending to sparky. This weekend I need to get them off the rear end, weigh them and figure shipping for him. He was first to say he wanted them, at 8:43 PM PST.

Order of interested parties contacting me saying they would take them:

sparky

68 fish

12 valve

72 blunblu

Moved back so we/us don't have the front tire rub, I know my 14'' are very close to the front on my 66 Valiant Sedan .. wow groovy price

i think the rear may sit a bit lower than stock springs
this lowers the center of gravity for better handling

i think the rear may sit a bit lower than stock springs
this lowers the center of gravity for better handling

Yup, the 14's are set up as a zero arch spring. They'll sit lower than stock when the stock springs were brand new, but a lot of the stock springs that are worn sit pretty close to zero arch.

And I'm still interested, I can pick them up so no worries on shipping. Still a few people ahead of me though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back