fuel filler tube

-

jack colv

Reaction score
1973 Plymouth duster 340 non folding rear seat non emission trying to find fuel filler tube or is there another one that I can use ? the Mopar part #2642007

Seem to be able to find before and after. Do not know the difference yours may be. Call Mega Parts, Van's Auto, and there are other sites. Yes, it can probably be redone from another year. . Found a very rusted one on ebay. What's wrong with yours?

I do not have the one did not come with car I have talked to Vans to no avail I will ck with Mega parts Thanks for the info

There are still some junk yards out there.
Ted Stephen's Perf. Have you posted a want ad in the classifieds here on fabo? Not sure maybe HEMISSDART here on fabo, he was trying to dump the rest of his inventory for a move. He's in Rockford, IL.

I don't know for sure but the tube is probably the same as 72 or 74 but the fuel evap lines changed between the years.

You have posted the wrong part number. It should be #3642007. That number fits the 72 Demon, 72 thru 76 Duster and Dart Sport without fold down rear seat.

you are correct. I did post the wrong part number Do you know if the fold down. Fuel neck will work I have had no luck in finding the none fold down.

-
Back