[WANTED] Fuel gauge

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a complete dash cluster nice condition out of clean car. You will have all the extra parts and guages. $50 plus actual shipping cost

Here are pics there is a break/chip above the steering column. The bulb holders are all there but the bulbs were taken out. The wiper switch and headlight switch are like new. Car had only 59k. I usually get $25 to $35 shipped each for the switches. You will get it as pictured . That is a deal usually Gold members only But I will make an exception. Maybe you will consider going gold. Help the site! Steve

DSCN0325.JPG

DSCN0326.JPG

DSCN0327.JPG

Here are pics there is a break/chip above the steering column. The bulb holders are all there but the bulbs were taken out. The wiper switch and headlight switch are like new. Car had only 59k. I usually get $25 to $35 shipped each for the switches. You will get it as pictured . That is a deal usually Gold members only But I will make an exception. Maybe you will consider going gold. Help the site! Steve

View attachment 1715213835

View attachment 1715213836

View attachment 1715213837
That's a good looking cluster,if it didn't have the break it would be almost perfect,but still well worth the price,it would be shipping to London ky 40741.I don't know much about becoming a gold member but I will check on it.Fabo has really helped me on my old mopar,a lot of members are always there to give good advice and help.I have bought other parts from members in the past and have always gotten exactly what the sellers said it was,very happy with all purchases,great members,great site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back