{{{ fuel ine size }}}

-
Maybe it looks something like this!

pickup-1.jpg

explain what junk means?
I'm just curious.

I have original senders on cars older than that.

Well it's not as bad as the one posted above...lol But obviously sat for quite some time.....the brass float fell apart upon removal and the sending unit ohms reading is Nada....whatever is supposed to be attached to the end of the pickup is long gone with just a small plastic nub left. The tank itself isn't that bad a little crusty inside but should clean right up with a bath in my trust rust removal recipe and then some tank sealer.

Anyone know if the older style fuel line clips are available for 3/8 fuel line....????????

Rickster

Thanks.......Looking good, can do a complete swap to 3/8 for around $160 not bad at all and all to factory spec. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Rickster

Better than 300 dollars in braided and push lock/AN fittings like I'm stuck with doing.

Thanks.......Looking good, can do a complete swap to 3/8 for around $160 not bad at all and all to factory spec. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Rickster

Don't get too excited yet!! did you factor in the shipping cost? I bought a 3/8" fuel line from these guys and to ship it to Ca, costed me 70 bucks!!! Kinda pricey for something that weighs 3 pounds...

Don't get too excited yet!! did you factor in the shipping cost? I bought a 3/8" fuel line from these guys and to ship it to Ca, costed me 70 bucks!!! Kinda pricey for something that weighs 3 pounds...

Actually have gotten closer to:

Stainless 3/8 sending unit.....$38.00 free shipping
3/8 Aluminum Fuel Line $29.00 free shipping
3/8 Factory Clips $14.00 plus shipping

Lets just say less than $100 including fittings :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Not counting pump to carbs....would have had to do that anyway 8)

Rickster

-
Back