-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparvinny

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is a fully restored heater box that came out of a 1969 Dart Swinger - 340. The heater core has been gone through along with cleaning/detailing of the box and components (including stampings). The heater box is ready for install into your A-Body. I can provide better pics, but did not want to unwrap this detailed piece.

Price: $600

A-Body Heater Box.jpg

Heater Box_2.jpg

Heater Box_3.jpg

Just for clarification, do you have a few photos of your handiwork out of the plastic wrapping?

Do you have the cables that attach to the vents and switches available as well? Mine have all been removed, I would like to reinstall the factory heater box, but unfortunately do not have the cables that open and close the vents.

7/30/19: I spoke with the guy that restored the heater box and he informed me that he no longer ships the heater boxes out following restoration due to the possibility for damage. Therefore, I will deliver the heater box to someone at a Mopar event. The next show that I will attend will be the Nats next week. Please advise if you are interested.

8/7: Will deliver heater box to the Nats, if anyone is interested. Really nice piece... Leaving on Thursday morning. Please PM, if you want me to bring it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back