Fundraiser: Holiday Toys for Soldiers Kids

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Inland Mopars Car Club is asking for your help in bringing some Holiday happiness to the soldier's kids at Fort Irwin, CA. Please visit our GoFundMe fundraiser at:

Click here to support Holiday Toys for Soldiers Kids organized by Ken Hamer

100% of the funds will go to purchase Holiday toys.

A history and explanation of our Toy Drive and the incredibly important mission of the soldiers at Fort Irwin is included on the GoFundMe fundraiser page.
As a 'THANK YOU' for your generosity, for every donation of $100 or more Inland Mopars will send you one of our 2018 Toy Drive event t-shirts. So please either post your qualifying donation on this thread with your address or send me your mailing/shipping address by 'Conversation'.
I will post the 2018 t-shirt artwork as soon as it is available. Here's a pic of the artwork from our 2015 toy drive as an example:

2015.jpg

Our 2018 artwork will be very Moparcentric.

Thank you for your help!

Ken (ocdart)
Inland Mopars Car Club
President

Bump for the weekend.
Just a $1 donation from 1/3 of the FABO membership will meet our Toy Fund goal!

Nice work your doing Ken. I don't have a lot to give but I sure appreciate what our soldiers do for us so I gave what I could

Tracy

Nice work your doing Ken. I don't have a lot to give but I sure appreciate what our soldiers do for us so I gave what I could

Tracy

Thanks so much, Tracy! It's all for the soldiers kids and 100% of all donations to our GoFundMe account will be used to purchase toys.
Thanks again for your generosity!

Bump for the weekend

Support for our toy fund drive can also be sent via PayPal to ocdart360@gmail.com. This is a completely separate address from my personal PayPal account so the funds will not be commingled with any of my personal business.

Ken, I appreciate you adding a paypal address for your toy drive. Maybe that will spark a few more donations!! I've never used GoFundMe...

I'll send a couple $$ to your paypal later today for the kids...:thumbsup:

Thank you to all who helped with your contributions to purchase toys for the soldiers kids at Fort Irwin.
Our 'Toy Drive Christmas Party' was Saturday night at an outstanding privately-owned venue here in SoCal (I'll post pics later), and the toys were delivered to Fort Irwin yesterday. Thanks to all involved we were able to fill the front/middle portion of a 24-foot enclosed auto trailer from floor-to-ceiling with boxes filled with toys. The remaining area in the rear of the trailer was filled with 22 new bicycles for the kids.
The toys will be distributed on January 5 when Fort Irwin will have their annual "Christmas in January" - after all families return from their off-base holiday leaves.
Stay tuned for more pics from "Christmas in January".
And stay tuned for more information about Inland Mopars Car Club's 2019 toy drive for the soldiers kids at Fort Irwin.

PC150068.JPG

Last edited:
-
Back