FYI Good Central FL Alignment Shop

Suspension, Steering and Chassis

1. mderoy340

mderoy340 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:44 PM
    I finally found a shop in Melbourne FL that does a good quality alignment on older Mopars.
    Buz's Automotive
    1761 N. Wichham Rd
    Melbourne FL 32935
    321-259-2226

I rebuilt my front end with all MOOG parts and set my ride height to 3/4 inch off the bump stops for good header clearance.
    Camber set to 0*
    Caster Driver +2.25 Passenger +2.75
    Toe In 1/16

Steering wheel was perfectly centered and the car drives like new. It sure is nice to find a place that does quality alignment. They are an independent shop and have been in business for years. They also will make an appointment for you. Took a little over an hour on my car. Best $80 I've spent on my car.

2. bbrroowwnn

bbrroowwnn never re member

Local Time:
    I will tell you what....I am a life long Pennsylvanian but used to have vacation home in Melbourne Florida and go down on vacation....This was back in the 90's....I used to drive my car down there from PA.....1200 miles each way....Anyway, I had a water pump go on me while I was down there and hell, I was on vacation so I was not going to change it while on my vacation so I asked around and somebody local recommended his shop so I took it there.....Very friendly and service was fast and great.....Also, being out of state, I figured I would get hammered on the price, but I didn't.....His price including labor was in line with what we would pay up here in PA to have it done.....I would highly recommend his shop also

3. MOPARMITCH

MOPARMITCH Mekong Gold Member FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
    Great News!! Good to hear that there are still some good shops out there with integrity.

4. armyofchuckness

armyofchuckness The Flying Valiant

Local Time:
    Awesome! That's a bit of a far drive from Gainesville, but it's nice to know it's available. The last shop I had mine "aligned" at did a book alignment for a '65 Mustang because that's "the closest thing they could find documentation on." *sigh*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.