FYI SBP brake drums

-

mderoy340

Reaction score
Ran across these new SBP drums while looking for other parts

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mopar-Rear-Brake-Drums-10-x-1-3-4-5-4-NEW-BRAKE-REPLACEMENT-Dodge-Body-/380791733329?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item58a8f4bc51"]Mopar Rear Brake Drums 10 x 1 3 4" 5 on 4" New Brake Replacement Dodge A Body | eBay[/ame]

I think this guy has been selling these for awhile. I think I heard he may be "making" them by turning a different size drum down to work with the 1 3/4 linings. Either that or he bought up all the old stock at $23 each and is now a millionaire by selling them at $240:wack:

If you need new replacement 10 x 1.75" brake drums, they're available. If you're having trouble contact Rob's Rod Shop, 'cause they got me a set earlier this year.

If you need new replacement 10 x 1.75" brake drums, they're available. If you're having trouble contact Rob's Rod Shop, 'cause they got me a set earlier this year.

Thank You ---- I looked up Rob's Rod Shop and it is located in Downington PA. I am curious-
is there someone there that I should ask for? I need a pair badly for my 1971 340 Duster.

Yup. That's them. Its a small operation - whomever answers will be able to help you.
- Matt

-
Back