Garage display

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
So I was feeding my addiction for auctions last week and saw this piece and thought if it goes cheap enough it might just look ok in the garage. Well it couldnt get much cheaper than $1. Looks much better now that its filled with donations from Tony Fields and some other of my trinkets I have gathered up. Bottom unit is handy, has 4 drawers and cupboards for my bolts and other stuff

Attachments

• DSCF5365 (Medium).jpg
    79 KB · Views: 616
  • DSCF5370 (Medium).jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 621
  • DSCF5377 (Medium).jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 617
  • DSCF5369 (Medium).jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 593
Hey Craig, drop by anytime, theres always beer or Southern Comfort to take the chill off.

EV2, I have some cool bar stuff stashed away from when i use to renovate bars. I need a bigger garage! But dont we all..

Cool! Dig that black dealer plate too.

Thanks, picked that up at the auction, paid a little more than I wanted, but it is like brand new and a dealer plate. The CAT car is an ebody cuda. I bought it when I worked at the CAT dealership....wish it was an a-body...I have the CAT OCC chopper too which is pretty cool, but it stays inside...gotta have some testosterone in the house:banghead:

Looks great Steve...........I threw out a unit about the same size a year ago to make room in the garage..........Wow, i wish i kept it now.........Yah! im a dum ***:eek:ops:

I got a bunch of Caterpillar Dealer posters I wanna hang up, but no more wall space....maybe add a floor to the garage??

Hey Steve, check out what I did with this kitchen, Wrapped in brushed aluminum. Maybe we could do something cool for y'a

Attachments

• Before and after.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 443
Mike that looks awesome/cool/amazuhhzing!! How much labor was spent on the install for that baby???

Thanks mjs69gts, dunno what im gonna do yet, but I had to get it setup and organized...taking up rare/valuable/limited floor space in the middle of the garage.

I got a bunch of Caterpillar Dealer posters I wanna hang up, but no more wall space....maybe add a floor to the garage??

SWEET! another CAT person. Im a welder for Caterpillar, have been with them for over 8 years now. We build all of there road paving machines.

I like your garage display!

Thanks RD, worked for Toromont Industries up here in Ontario for about 10 years....then literally slept with the wrong person and got laid off....and no it wasnt worth it!! They were reno'ing the one dealership, so a bunch of the laminated posters were being tossed...I got a cool one that has "Freddy Krueger" on it, if I remember I will take a pic and post it...

I figure its gonna be a while before I can install some of the purty pieces, so I may as well display them. Thanks speedracerx!

Rd I will post pics tomorrow of somotha posters

Cat is the way to go...........A buddy of mine here in town is a Rep for Cat. Hes a busy guy......He finally took the leap. He got rid of his Ford truck and now is driving a 2011 Ram. Now hes a great friend.......LMAO

-
Back